suggestions for servers on Wonder

Our past 2 cruises on the Wonder, we had Yusef and either Svetlana or Gonzcalo as the assistant. Also, three out of the past 4 cruises we has Deniz as the head server /maître de (sp), and all except Svetlana were from Turkey I believe.
They were all awesome, fun, friendly, etc. hope your staff you get are equally as amazing.

We had Svetlana and her sister Lili working right next to eachother, they were both great. I really hope Svetlana is on board next summer.

Who was the head server? Wondering if Harry Simons is still on board, he is excellent.

I have to agree about Gerda. I tried to put her in my suitcase when we left the Wonder in November 2013. we had her and Nino and I loved them both!

We looooooved Nadiia on the Wonder. She turned us into a family of those crazy cruise people who exchange email addresses with their servers. We loved her so much that we've already put in a request to have her as our server on our next cruise on the Wonder. Our assistant server Arman was great (he did lots of tricks and jokes with the kids) and our head server Richard took care of an unusual problem for us on the first day then went out of his way to check in with us to be sure everything had been set right. Big thumbs up to our entire team!

Not in the main dining rooms but we had a great time with Leo from India at Palo. The entire Palo staff was phenomenal!

We had Joel & Rose. They were both really nice. They took real good care of me with my allergies. And Rose did origami for us on 2 separate occasions.

We had Jose and Abby a month ago on the Wonder. Not sure but Jose was getting ready to leave for vacation so he may not be back yet? They were fantastic! Jose was funny and did magic tricks and was just a ton of fun and a great server. Abby was so kind and sweet we just wanted to take her home with us. DD7 keeps asking me if we can send an email to either of them because she misses them so much. I highly recommend them! Richard from France was our head server on both of our cruises and he is fantastic as well.

We had Jose and Abby a month ago on the Wonder. Not sure but Jose was getting ready to leave for vacation so he may not be back yet? They were fantastic! Jose was funny and did magic tricks and was just a ton of fun and a great server. Abby was so kind and sweet we just wanted to take her home with us. DD7 keeps asking me if we can send an email to either of them because she misses them so much. I highly recommend them! Richard from France was our head server on both of our cruises and he is fantastic as well.

We just had Abby as Santana's assistant and my children adored her as well. She's going to be in our city to visit her sister in a couple months and my son invited her to his birthday party. Too sweet! :lovestruc

We just got off this past Saturday. Maurice was great, his assistant server from Argentina was pretty new and was pretty slow, but she was nice.

We had Dani and Popcorn (I can't remember where they were from) but we loved them! They were fun and remembered the things that we loved.

Anyone off the Wonder recently who can suggest a Server? We had GREAT servers our 1st 2 cruises. So we just went with the flow on our 3rd & didn't request anyone. Wish we had. We were very disappointed :(. So, was thinking of requesting someone for our Wonder cruise next month. Suggestions? Thanks!

Nadiia and Arman were fantastic on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

Nadiia and Arman were fantastic on the Wonder. :thumbsup2
Was this recently? And was Nadia the server or assistant? And do you remember where she's from? Maybe more than 1 Nadia. It's a fairly common name. Thanks!

We had Boniface (India) and his asst. Kristina (Croatia, i think). Head waiter was Mike from Sweden. Boniface and Kristina were great. They did magic tricks for the kids and learned our preferences very quickly. By the second night they figured out our kids needed to eat early so they had their food out with our appetizers and their desert came quickly after so we could put them in the club while DW and I could enjoy rest of meal. Kristina's husband also is a server at Palo. Mike made a point to come by at every meal to make sure everything was okay and solicited feedback to make our cruise better.

During lunches we had Sam (Philippines) a couple times and he was great as well for same reasons. (Great with our kids).

Our cruise was a 7-nighter starting on 11/30/13 so hopefully the info isn't too out of date.

Was this recently? And was Nadia the server or assistant? And do you remember where she's from? Maybe more than 1 Nadia. It's a fairly common name. Thanks!

They were our servers in November. Nadiia was the server and Arman was the assistant server. I believe Nadiia was from the Ukraine.

Hi!
Reagan took great cares of us last August! You should request him, he made our dinner time fantastic!

They were our servers in November. Nadiia was the server and Arman was the assistant server. I believe Nadiia was from the Ukraine.

We had Nadia as well and adored her. The kids still talk about her. My daughter was saying just the other day how she misses her.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter