• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for good site at FW

lisakordes

Earning My Ears
Can anyone suggest a good site at FW? We will be going for the 1st time next.Nov. and have a 29 ft Trailer w/awning and slide out. Also-anyone know of any codes good for next fall? or is it too early??
e-mail GKLK6826@nb.net

FW is a wonderful resort and there is so much to do there. What type of site do you have reserved?
Make sure that the length of your vehicle with the trailer is noted on your resv. I always add a few feet to give us some room. Also if you have a slide out or awning make sure this is also noted. FW is a tree filled campground so sometimes these can get in the way.

SITES
Preferred I would suggest 400 or 700 which is close to the PH/marina or if you want to be close to the Meadows/campfire area then 1400 is a good loop.

Full hook up sites I would suggest 900 or 1300 loops they are both close to the Meadows area.

You might want to check out www.disneyzone.actusa.net for a walking tour
When you get back let us know what your thoughts were!

There is also a KOA we have stayed at 18 miles south of Savannah. Exit 87 off 95 go south 1/2 mile on route 17 . Nice clean restrooms and 265 miles from FW .

It is too early for the fall codes. They usually come out about 3-4 months in advance. Just keep an eye on mousesavers.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter