Suggestions for Best and Worst

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Kevin Dershem, Mar 10, 2018.

1. have2getaway

have2getaway DIS Veteran

-Best/Worst Places to eat on the dining plan

2. Kevin Dershem

Kevin Dershem Disney fan from Michigan

Best and Worst - Disney IP ultilization, ones that are already in the Parks or Resorts

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. NatalieCat

NatalieCat Earning My Ears

I actually really enjoyed it. Maybe not the best one... but still enjoyable

5. NatalieCat

Best and worst Use/Waste of space at the parks would be a great one. but such a broad topic it could turn into about 5 videos!

6. NatalieCat

I love your number 4! I'd love to see what everyone has to say, its different for everyone.

7. WedWayPilot

WedWayPilot Mouseketeer

I would be happy if they got rid of the “sucks or doesn’t suck” format. It doesn’t really contribute anything to an otherwise enjoyable show except make it sound juvenile. To say something doesn’t suck isn’t really a compliment. It’s like saying everything in Walt Disney Word is either average or bad, when in reality most of it is pretty great.

8. Tonyz

Tonyz How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!

I thought every one after it was 10 time better. Really liked them a lot

9. Doug McCoy

Doug McCoy Mouseketeer

I don’t think they should get rid of the “Sucks, Doesn’t Sucks” format completely but just make it a segment in the regular Dis shows instead of a whole show

10. WedWayPilot

WedWayPilot Mouseketeer

I don’t think the show should go away, I enjoy the analysis of whatever they are reviewing. I just think that it should stick to the best and worst terminology.

DisDreaming4116 likes this.
  11. NuttyDisneyDad

NuttyDisneyDad Disney veteran

Awesome suggestion. I second this....

12. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Best and Worst Desserts (or Hot Fudge Sundaes would be my personal fave), although sugar free or NSA would be more what I SHOULD have - that would make for a (IMHO) different and informative show, and even though Pete is keto now, would have been right up his alley in the past!

13. seanfaulk

seanfaulk Sean Faulk - Dreams Travel Agent - DIS team member

The whole show should just be focused on Duo Cake In the French Pavilion in my opinion.

14. Dream.in.dessert

Dream.in.dessert Earning My Ears

best and worst beds in the resort parks!

I heard the pirate bed at Caribbean beach resort looks neat, but are super uncomfortable.

I good nights sleep matters to me as we are doing so much during the day I don't want to be more tired the next day.

15. Dream.in.dessert

Dream.in.dessert Earning My Ears

best and worst places to eat in disney springs

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  16. JLoinDisney

JLoinDisney Eat all the caramel apples...

How about best and worst Lounges? If it’s already mentioned I’m sorry!

Or how about best and worst splurges?

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  17. resablue

resablue Earning My Ears

Since I have had really GOOD and really BAD experiences with Management at different hotels in response to a problem, How about Best and Worst resort response to a problem. For myself, this best and worst question came to me when thinking about Wilderness Lodge. I love the resort, it's beautiful, but the management stinks. During our stay all the elevators were down and we were checking out. We never found out until we saw the sign on the elevator. We were lugging our big bags down the stairs and several employees passed us without a word. Another time I requested a woods view and was given a parking lot view and told because there were trees in the walkway it was considered a woods view. I asked for a different room and was said there wasn't any other rooms available. Once I had to stay for one night, not my choice, I was given a room with a view of many roofs, which there were used personal items that someone threw out there window, I guess, I reported it, but nothing was done about it. Like I said, I love the lobby, the hotel is beautiful and I love the boat to MK, but the Management just seems like they don't care. I wouldn't stay there again. Also, that pool is way too small for so many guest. They should make it bigger or add a second one.

18. JLoinDisney

JLoinDisney Eat all the caramel apples...

I really like that!!
    especially if a lot of people had the same types of responses in the same resort, i think it would be interesting!

19. zobow02

zobow02 Mouseketeer

best and worst families at disney and best and worst rides to stand in line forever for

[​IMG]

20. zobow02

zobow02 Mouseketeer

I have one more but it isn't best and worst. it is most underrated and most overrated disney resorts

[​IMG]

21. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I like those episode, the only thing is that I feel like most things get a "doesn't Suck" - not because they are great, but, at least to me, something needs to be actively bad to call it "sucks"

They need a third paddle that says "Meh" or something

seanfaulk and SorcererHeidi like this.