Stupid stunt

diz4ever

Mouseketeer
To the idiot who jumped off one of the Friendship boats tonight on its way to the Studios - you caused a lot of people a lot of aggravation and cost disney a whole lot of money. Boats had to stop running, people could not even use the walkway back to the Epcot resorts. We were all funneled to buses. Helicopters were called in along with boats and others to look for you. I hope they find you and your two stupid friends who were taking video of your stunt and took off running. I hope you weren't hurt but I hope you turn yourself in so Disney knows you're not floating out there somewhere. Stupid, stupid stunt!

To the idiot who jumped off one of the Friendship boats tonight on its way to the Studios - you caused a lot of people a lot of aggravation and cost disney a whole lot of money. Boats had to stop running, people could not even use the walkway back to the Epcot resorts. We were all funneled to buses. Helicopters were called in along with boats and others to look for you. I hope they find you and your two stupid friends who were taking video of your stunt and took off running. I hope you weren't hurt but I hope you turn yourself in so Disney knows you're not floating out there somewhere. Stupid, stupid stunt!

Morons.

I wondered what had happened! Walking around DHS today already had me nostalgic for my years in LA, and the helicopters circling with spotlights clinched the feeling-- only in LA they were always looking for a slightly more dangerous criminal... What a moron!

Awful! I hope they find the guys. You can be sure Disney is combing YouTube for that video.

But on a bright note, it makes the lady who hopped in the water at IASW to retrieve her phone seem normal. (Mentioned on theme parks board and yes, the woman's wet foot prints were seen exiting the ride.)

Sounds like a day for morons. Just read a thread up a few of this one where a lady got out of the boat on it's a small world to retrieve her phone. Good grief!

Guess he didn't know about the brain eating amoeba that lurks in the waters around Disney??? lol... you know, that is why they closed River Country afterall!!

If it makes you feel better that idiot and possibly friends will be banned for life and under Florida law can be ordered to pay for the emergency services and/or sued by the mouse.

Guess he didn't know about the brain eating amoeba that lurks in the waters around Disney??? lol... you know, that is why they closed River Country afterall!!

That is overblown nonsense. Millions of Floridians swim in fresh water lakes here all the time.

On our last day we had an idiot on Splash.

Don't know what it was but they shut it down for a few minutes and when it started up again we were stacked 4 or 5 boats deep. Really sucked when you could see a drop and you were stopped waiting for the boat ahead to drop.

Why would anyone jump into the water in that area? It doesn't look too nice.

I saw that helicopter flying around for at least an hour tonight while waiting for the Frozen fireworks. I saw the search light on and noticed it was circling the lake area. What a stupid thing to do.

These people are idiots and scumbags and they deserve every bad thing that is coming their way. Their behavior is disgusting. They sicken me. I literally feel like I'm going to vomit at any second.

Erm, does anyone have a link to the video?

alvernon90 said:
These people are idiots and scumbags and they deserve every bad thing that is coming their way. Their behavior is disgusting. They sicken me. I literally feel like I'm going to vomit at any second.

Erm, does anyone have a link to the video?

Thanks for the laugh, I was thinking the same thing about anyone have a video lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts