Studios to Epcot?

laurabelle

DIS Veteran
Now that I see the laughing place transportation wiz was off on my last question...
I plan on going to the Studios then hopping to Epcot. I know all about the boat, but this says there's a bus from the Studios to Epcot that's faster. Does it exist?

Yes, you can catch the bus at the bus stops at the front of Epcot. They have busses to all the parks from all the parks.

Actually, there are no buses from the MK to other parks. We left the MK one day this past June looking for a bus to the AK. The only buses from the MK go to the other resorts. We walked to the Contemporary and took the AK bus from there. You could monorail over to any of the MK resorts and take a bus to any theme park. You could also monorail over to the TTC for park buses.
Also note that you could walk from the Disney Studios to the International Gateway of Epcot in maybe 20-25 minutes. This is a nice walk in the cool weather. Not so great in June when it's hot with showers and thunderstorms!

I think it really depends on WHERE in Epcot you want to get to. If you want the "front" of the park- take the bus....if you want the "back " of the park - take the boat or walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter