Studio Mini-Fridge

I agree. Trying to control the guests use of the fridge temp is just too controlling.

? Never heard of that. Poor maintenance on a refrigerator and lack of air flow and things like that can destroy one but I've never heard that having it set to it's coldest does that. If it's a setting then it shouldn't destroy the unit.

Well depends upon the fridge if everything is turned to the coldest and items are placed blocking the airflow it will cause the coils to build up ice that will hit the fans. I have even seen so much ice build up on one that the guest had packed full that it unplugged the wires for the defrost heater.

As a maintenance worker for a time share resort you would be surprised how many rci exchange people or renters just don’t care. Heck I’ve even seen a fair amount of owners who just don’t care to take care of the units

I get the blocking the airflow could cause problems. But the mini fridges do NOT have fans! The coils are in the back, and that's it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter