Stroller for 7 and 5 year old?

Now that you mention it, I remember we did get that for my sister's stroller. All the kids used it, it was like a little platform on the back on the stroller. Very nice to have if you didn't want a double!
yea, it's the kind we use at home but I don't want to cart that limo cross country

Check out the Joovy Caboose stroller. It has a small sit/stand area for the bigger kid on the back. It's smaller than double strollers and still has a fair amount of storage underneath. We also fastened a backpack under the handlebar with carabiners. It's perfect for WDW because you get a lot of carrying capacity without the huge size. I can't imagine a 7yo would need more than an occasional ride - not enough to warrant the land barge that is a double stroller.

I don't know of any place that rents them, but you can pick these up for under $100 at Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter