• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strange things guests say

I was there from Feb 15 to the 22nd. Both things overheard at Epcot....

As we were walking through Mexico, we passed the meet and greet with Donald and a lady very loudly announced "Hey look at Daffy wearing a sombrero!"

In Marocco I overheard a lady say "Where is Marocco?" So as I was walking by her, I said "This is Marocco, we're in it right now." She looked at me with an annoyed look and then turned to her husband and said "I know we're in Marocco right now, but I wanted to know where it is, is it even a real country? I've never heard of it before". :eek:
I just kept on walking.... :rolleyes:

I was there from Feb 15 to the 22nd. Both things overheard at Epcot....

In Marocco I overheard a lady say "Where is Marocco?" So as I was walking by her, I said "This is Marocco, we're in it right now." She looked at me with an annoyed look and then turned to her husband and said "I know we're in Marocco right now, but I wanted to know where it is, is it even a real country? I've never heard of it before". :eek:
I just kept on walking.... :rolleyes:

:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter