• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Storytelling @Epcot

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Can anyone tell me what the Storytelling experiance at Epcot is?

Thanks,
Sharon

Here's the info I have on it:

Story Magic in Epcot (Storytelling Experience that is a choice feature with Dream Maker)

Where - Innoventions West in Epcot
When - Tuesday - Saturday
Times: 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 2:30, and 3:45

What: Story with appearance of featured character, stories and characters are not scheduled so there is no way to choose a specific story

This is only available to guests who booked a Dream Maker package. You can call up to 45 days prior to set up a seating or the guests can go to guest services and see what is available when they arrive. The phone number is the same as the PS number, 407-WDW-DINE.

As I understand it, a CM comes out and tells a Disney story (approx 20-25 mins) after which, a character from that story comes out to do a meet & greet. Sounds like a great opportunity for the kids to get to meet a character without too long of a line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter