"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Hello :) We're not DVC owners but rent DVC all of the time. We had a few days at the Dolphin before an upcoming Poly stay. Just managed to find an owner with an existing reservation to sell at BCV. So here we are! We've stayed over at BWV & S&D a couple times each. We really love the Epcot Area resorts so far, I'm sure BCV will be no different.

Trip is end of October. We've got a studio. Thinking about room requests...I know it's just that, a request not a guarantee. I'm not familiar with BCV and the touringplans room locator isn't exactly helping me pinpoint anything. Our main desire would be, to be close to Epcot. I'm not sure what you would call the end of the building that's closest to the path around Crescent lake. SAB looks pretty far from the villas side, so not sure any certain room would get me "close to pool" or anything like that. Looking for some general advice. Seems like all rooms have balconies. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
You'll use the main entrance of the villas to get to Epcot so we usually just ask for close to main elevator.

Currently I need one more night in a BCV studios for the night of Jan 20th with DVC rental. As far as I know, its sold out. What are my chances of this opening up? Do I have any luck?

Checking in from Connecticut and a BCV owner since 2010. Plan was to use this as home base and explore other resorts, but cannot seem to break away. We love our BCV home!

John

We've stayed at BC twice, once in '99 at BC for an 11 nt family trip. Then a few years ago at BCV with one of DD/SIL. We just changed our Jan '19 trip from BLT to BCV. One less night but having a 1 BR and right next to EPCOT will be awesome. It's getting harder and harder to book at 7 mts for BCV, so we really jumped at this opening.

We've stayed at BC twice, once in '99 at BC for an 11 nt family trip. Then a few years ago at BCV with one of DD/SIL. We just changed our Jan '19 trip from BLT to BCV. One less night but having a 1 BR and right next to EPCOT will be awesome. It's getting harder and harder to book at 7 mts for BCV, so we really jumped at this opening.
1BR units are usually available. Have a great time!

We now return to the flower table ( middle of wheel :thumbsup2) and we walk staight forward :

This will lead us to this beautiful arrangement on the wall in front of us :

disneyworld2009294.jpg

On the left wall there is this picture:

disneyworld2009299.jpg

On the right wall there are these elevators to take you to your Villa:

disneyworld2009298.jpg

Before heading into our Villa lets stop by and look at the laundry room:

disneyworld2009295.jpg

Even a place to sit and watch tv if you get dizzy from watching the dryer spin !!

disneyworld2009296.jpg

If you are lucky enough to be in Villa #422
Here it is :lmao:

disneyworld2009293.jpg

This is a picture of our balcony:

disneyworld2009285.jpg

This is the view to the left :

disneyworld2009286.jpg

disneyworld2009292.jpg

View straightforward:

disneyworld2009287.jpg

Down below:
disneyworld2009291.jpg

And Paris France to our right:

disneyworld2009289.jpg

And courtesy of Simba's Mom ---- Fireworks at night right from the balcony !!

DSCF0358.jpg
Great pics. I’m currently in closing on a BCV contract. I went the resale route. I have a question maybe someone can answer. What will Disney do when the contracts run out ? I know they offered extensions at other resorts. How close to being expired before Disney will make a move ? Thank you for any response.

Great pics. I’m currently in closing on a BCV contract. I went the resale route. I have a question maybe someone can answer. What will Disney do when the contracts run out ? I know they offered extensions at other resorts. How close to being expired before Disney will make a move ? Thank you for any response.

I've wondered myself what they may do. Most members said that the last extension offer didn't go over as well as Disney had hoped, so I think everyone is pretty unsure.

14 nights ?! Sounds Awesome, I can’t wait to go back. I might not be back until the Festival of the Arts. Buying in with 24 years left on contract seems like buying near the peak of a housing bubble. 24 years normally sounds like a long time unless it’s DVC contracts lol. I can see it now, at 20 years Disney will offer an extension and for me it will seem like I JUST bought my contract lol. But if that’s where you want to stay that’s what we have to do. Even with my shorter term contract it’s a bargain over rack rate ! I’m not 100% through the buying process yet and have already had a couple offers to rent my points !!! I wonder now if I bought enough points LOL !

It’s taken me so long to find this thread that I thought I’d revive it. I hope no one minds!

I’ve recently bought at beach club but haven’t stayed there yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to next year. I just thought I’d see who my neighbours are. I’d love to see any recent pics as the last picture thread I found was old and closed!

It’s taken me so long to find this thread that I thought I’d revive it. I hope no one minds!

I’ve recently bought at beach club but haven’t stayed there yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to next year. I just thought I’d see who my neighbours are. I’d love to see any recent pics as the last picture thread I found was old and closed!
We just stayed last August. If I get to it tonight or tomorrow, I can post some photos. We LOVE it! Welcome home, neighbor!
We're going again in May but staying at SSR and it just isn't "home," but for a quick trip, I'll live!

Hehe. I know what you mean ScubaCat! :-D

That would be great EdnaMM, and thanks very much!

I’m being ‘forced’ to use my points at Aulani this year, but that was part of the deal with my husband. I can’t wait to go home!

Congrats!!! We have always loved BCV and were so happy when we finally added on a couple years ago, the resort is just fantastic! I wish I had pictures from our last stay in September/October but I just looked at my pictures from that trip and I am apparently horrible at taking pictures of my actual room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!