Stop calling it a peaceful demonstration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
Don't know many "peaceful" demonstrations that end up with 12 people shot & 5 dead.

Nope not peaceful.

Just as I'm sure law enforcement officers are tired of burying their own in some sort of misguided payment for the actions of a few bad apples.

It was peaceful before that...

Umm so peaceful is a perspective. So Hawaii was paradise in Dec 7 until Japan attacked.

It was not peaceful until.... Rationalization are all good

Some individuals attacking in what looks to be a planned attack doesn't change the general nature of the overall demonstration.

Yes, yes it does. It was peaceful until..... Oh the guy opened fire

Yes, yes it does. It was peaceful until..... Oh the guy opened fire

It was a peaceful demonstration and one sniper took advantage of the gathering with several police officers in one place to attack them. He was not part of the demonstration, and the fact that you can't read even a little bit of information about what actually transpired and would instead spread falsities that perpetuate this ongoing issue in the first place speaks volumes.

It was a peaceful demonstration and one sniper took advantage of the gathering with several police officers in one place to attack them. He was not part of the demonstration, and the fact that you can't read even a little bit of information about what actually transpired and would instead spread falsities that perpetuate this ongoing issue in the first place speaks volumes.

Yeah one person made it a not peaceful demonstration

Really how many colleagues have YOU buried because they did their job?

Yeah one person made it a not peaceful demonstration

Really how many colleagues have YOU buried because they did their job?

Me personally? None. But my husband was special forces in the military for 13 years and is currently a police officer and we've been to more funerals of "colleagues" than most, so tread carefully before you play that card. We have a right to demonstrate peacefully, just like the kids at Sandy Hook had a right to get an education, or the young people in Orlando had a right to enjoy a night out dancing. What some violent monster does to take advantage of gatherings of those people is not even remotely the same.

Again I point out that your ignorance about the actual events in this situation are a glaring example of why these tensions exist in our country. Everyone needs to do their homework - on BOTH sides. You CAN be pro-cop and anti-racist. They aren't mutually exclusive.

I will be traveling to Dallas to attend 5 funerals. So feel free to be PC.

Hope you get to feel what it is like to be shot at just cause you white & uniform.

It's all existential on the DIS but try it in the real world.

I will be traveling to Dallas to attend 5 funerals. So feel free to be PC.

Hope you get to feel what it is like to be shot at just cause you white & uniform.

It's all existential on the DIS but try it in the real world.

A few hours ago my husband and I made a point to go over all of his life insurance information before he heads to his shift this evening just in case he doesn't come home given the current climate, so the fact that you just wished that I might know what it feels like to be shot at isn't going to earn you any points with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter