Stitching with Qsnap frames

cobbler

DIS Veteran
All you gals that said you liked the Q Snap frames, well I went and bought a couple from Joann.com. I got them 3 days after I placed the order online and I LOVE THEM!

They are awesome, keep things nice and tight. I will never go back to the circle hoop again.

I bought the 11x11 and the 8x8 and it came to just under $25 with the sale they had.

Anyway, for those of you that don't have them and are wondering, they are great!

Thanks to the gals who recommended them.

Well I bought them too based upon what I heard here. However, I still have not gotten my order AND it was free PRIORITY shipping. Hoping they arrive today. :thumbsup2

I'm glad to know that you love them too!
It's all I use now.

I bet you enjoy stitching more now!!!
~paula

I love using them, too! It's so much easier (and comfortable) to hold on to a project!

I'm glad you got some and are liking them. I love mine and wont go back to a hoop. My only regret is that I wasnt the one who thought of them... :rotfl2:

I am working on a piece right now and I am using Qsnaps. I agree, they are much better than hoops. A friend gave me my Qsnaps as a gift, and what a wonderful gift they are. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!