Still no Nov ROL dining packages released!! Who's waiting?

Waiting for Nov, Tusker House. Any speculation on why the dining packages haven't been released?
I think they want finalize the ROL evenings. For example the media file schedule has no ROL the evening of 11/10 but if I go to the daily park hours on the Disney site it has ROL scheduled.

Any speculation on why the dining packages haven't been released?

ONLY SPECULATION !!! (no basis in fact)
1) Many are saying (out loud) that WDW is re-thinking the package.
2) The RoL is not that popular as it was at first, as it wasn't that well done.
. . . They have already cut down the number of days-per-week for showings.
. . . They have already cut down the number of shows-per-night.
3) We are wondering if the package will be eventually cut out and the show a simple FP attraction.

NOTE:
If one has noticed, they have also cut down the hours of operation for Pandora.
Even the waiting lines are shorter, and have been re-routed.
People do like it as a new ride, but it doesn't seem to "have legs".

ONLY SPECULATION !!! (no basis in fact)
1) Many are saying (out loud) that WDW is re-thinking the package.
2) The RoL is not that popular as it was at first, as it wasn't that well done.
. . . They have already cut down the number of days-per-week for showings.
. . . They have already cut down the number of shows-per-night.
3) We are wondering if the package will be eventually cut out and the show a simple FP attraction.

NOTE:
If one has noticed, they have also cut down the hours of operation for Pandora.
Even the waiting lines are shorter, and have been re-routed.
People do like it as a new ride, but it doesn't seem to "have legs".

Thank you! I had read different things also! I hope that something is still available in November as I would like to at least see the show! I guess it will be a FP selection if nothing else!

Thank you! I had read different things also! I hope that something is still available in November as I would like to at least see the show! I guess it will be a FP selection if nothing else!

1) Regardless of the WILD rumors, I still feel they will offer some packages.
2) But, they might cut back on the offering days or the number of tickets available.
3) I don't think WDW wants the bad PR if they went cold-turkey on the packages.

Limited for TH though so not sure if more will be released. No breakfast times and no luck for anything more than a party of 2.

I got one but not for the ideal date ....penciled in for now... waiting to see if they open breakfast for Dec

Just booked 2:55 pm reservation for Tiffins ROL package...states first seating at 6:45 pm but I see nothing on Disney app about a second show...

Since my date is gone already can I just use a fast pass? How are those seats compared to dining package?

Breakfast is now available but appears limited. I noticed this morning they had breakfast at TH both with and without ROL for 11/11 at 10:30. I tried to book it with but got an error message saying someone else had booked it. Since I had an existing reservation at TH for 10:15, I cancelled it and then quickly re-booked it with ROL. It was risky but it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter