Still honest people at Disneyland

Darian said:
Though my hair is brown I think I should have been born blonde. I too lost my camcorder and then recovered it at Lost and Found. THEN I proceeded to lose my cell phone! Geez I felt like such a dork. Someone actually turned it in as well. When I returned to Lost and Found I was so embarassed. But at least they had my cell phone. I was ready to phone the cell company on my DW's phone and have them transmit the self destruct code that burns the chip. But the thought of losing all those names and numbers was really bumming me out. Thank God for taking care of airheads like me.

Well.....I didn't tell you how I actually left my wallet, a big, fat wallet, in the movie theatre after a show last week. So, thankfully, I can report that there are still honest people at the Regal Cinema in Puyallup, WA. Of course, I am also reporting that I'm a complete dingbat, but hey! Honesty is good, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter