Sticker/Punch/diecut/paper piecing Swap SIGN ups AUG 9th

AlexWyattMommy said:
Ha! Are you asking me about the roll of stickers in the sticker boxes from WDW? I've never seen them. That's why I wouldn't even know where to look let alone WHAT to look for. I don't know how many per roll or even how many rolls. I just remember from the interest thread that someone asked about getting them and thought I'd volunteer. I have lots of Sandylion stickers, 3 perfs per sheet and single sheets that I can also use if the box of stickers doesn't work out.

Thanks for the offer. It does not appear people are nesscarily (I can NEVER spell that word right) are jumoing all over it. So if you want to get them to swap that is cool, but I am making decision that they aren't "needed".

Thank you again though!!!!!

rlovew said:
The sheets have about 6- 8 stickers on them. The size of the stickers depends on the particular box but the sheet is about 2 inch by 5 inch.

Since this is a park exclusive I am going to say yes. HOWEVER note to other people, being familar with the size of these sticker etc. I would not say this is equal for other brands. Ex. sandilion often comes with repeat stickers on 3 perforations. You may not send 2 sections you must sent the whole complete sheet. Make sense?

Also forgot.... rubons and disney expressions (not just characters etc) are cool too.

I like the box of stickers from WDW too.

3489L.jpg

I would love to sign up for a punch only group. I think this kind of swap is great. Gives me a little variety, without having to buy all the punches! Now I can tell my DH I saved money on a swap!!!!! Ha!

Thanks a lot Roxy!! :rotfl: Now I know where all my souvenier money is going.
Seriously, it certainly does help to know what to look for now. I'll be DTD the first night and I'll buy up what I can find.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Thanks a lot Roxy!! :rotfl: Now I know where all my souvenier money is going.
Seriously, it certainly does help to know what to look for now. I'll be DTD the first night and I'll buy up what I can find.

You're welcome, there is a Memory store there in DTD and they have lots of goodies.

I might PM you to see if you can buy me a Happiest Celebration on Earth Antenna topper and some stickers, if you don't mind.

Of course I don't mind. And I still have your addy from the exchanges. Just tell me exactly what you want and if you are willing to accept substitutes if the first choice isn't there.

Oh OK! I know, I think everybody in the exchange and swap boards has my address! LOL!
Oh yes, I can take anything. I'll PM you later. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter