Stephanie's Journal For becoming and staying healthy

*Valdez*

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone-

I decided to start a journal for really myself. i think this might be a good way for my goals of getting healthy and staying healthy. i am trying to lose at least 70 pounds. I think that would be a good starting goal. I guess that is my long term goal.

I don't really want to be on a diet for the rest of my life basically so I have devised a plan. I will make little changes in my life. First thing I did was start to become more active. I started out at only 30 minutes a day and I am now up to 60 minutes. I have not cut anything out of my diet, only smaller portions now. I have also incorporated more water. Usually the moment I feel like I am on a diet I cheat and give up. So far, I have been doing this since August 1, 2008 and have lost 10 pounds so far. I feel that by not changing my diet all at once it will be easier to maintain. Oh and I don't drink sodas or have caffine. I have replaced sodas with a bottle of Perrier or Pallegrino with some lemon or lime. I once read that it takes 21 days to create a habit so, I am hoping I can stick to my work outs until 30 days. This way I know I will continue to do it. I am always looking for advice and encouragement and even welcome critics. Please feel free to say whatever you feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter