Steak Dinner with young adult children

We had excellent filets at California Grill and Jiko this past week. We usually eat at Yachtsman, which we love, but decided to try something new and eat at Le Cellier. It was the biggest disappointment of our trip. We all agreed that dessert was the best part of the meal, which for a steakhouse isn’t a good thing. It was also our most expensive meal.

For 1 credit options Sanaa and Skipper Canteen both make nice strip steaks.

We had excellent filets at California Grill and Jiko this past week. We usually eat at Yachtsman, which we love, but decided to try something new and eat at Le Cellier. It was the biggest disappointment of our trip. We all agreed that dessert was the best part of the meal, which for a steakhouse isn’t a good thing. It was also our most expensive meal.

For 1 credit options Sanaa and Skipper Canteen both make nice strip steaks.
Agree with Skipper Canteen and would add Raglan (and you get a show) and Planet Hollywood (since the remodel) as a good choice for 1 credit.

DD12 loved Yachtsman. She had the filet and we shared the cheese plate. I loved my steak too.

I've also had a great filet at Cali Grill. We also had pretty good rib eyes at ESPN.

1 credit - Wine Bar George. Their steak is amazing
2 credits - I agree with Tiffins. It is a beautiful meal.

Teppan Edo! The filet practically melts in the mouth and is so good Plus you get a show with your dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter