• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Staying at AKL Right Now And Am Annoyed...

I am a new to DVC and I will be staying at AK in the Jambo house. I also have a 17 month old who wears diapers. I know we do not get trash service everyday, but is there some where on property we can bring our trash to throw it away every night ?

I am a new to DVC and I will be staying at AK in the Jambo house. I also have a 17 month old who wears diapers. I know we do not get trash service everyday, but is there some where on property we can bring our trash to throw it away every night ?
Yep. Every DVC resort has a "trash" room allowing guests to dump their own trash. There is usually at least one per floor.

Yea, we discovered the no maid service on the 2nd day we first went. I was a little surprised but did not let it get to me. We just picked up a couple extra towels on the way by the pool(obviously winter won't work). All of us here can give you our list why we still have our DVC and would buy again. Stay focused and enjoy the positives. BTW when we left the closet was full of about 15 towels. lol

Yea, we discovered the no maid service on the 2nd day we first went. I was a little surprised but did not let it get to me. We just picked up a couple extra towels on the way by the pool(obviously winter won't work). All of us here can give you our list why we still have our DVC and would buy again. Stay focused and enjoy the positives. BTW when we left the closet was full of about 15 towels. lol

DVC asks that we not take towels from the pool for use in the villas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter