Stationery/Office Supply Exchange sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

no news yet! I have a feeling something might be stuck somewhere or delayed at one of the airports as i'm missing other items i'm expecting from the states too and things are still abit chaotic over here :sad2: . All my bills still manage to get delivered though :rolleyes:

Ohh...hope they don't slow things up too much for you Emily.
Normally it should be there or getting really close ::yes::

emily1982 said:
no news yet! I have a feeling something might be stuck somewhere or delayed at one of the airports as i'm missing other items i'm expecting from the states too and things are still abit chaotic over here :sad2: . All my bills still manage to get delivered though :rolleyes:
I hope it isn't delayed like my package to you at Christmastime was. :eek:

FigmentLover said:
Just wanted to let everyone know, Yesterday went I arrived home after work, there was a note in my mail box letting me know I had a package at my neighbor's house. So after hours and hours of waiting for him to arrive home, I was extremely happy to see the stationary/office supply package was there!!

I received a neat package from Taraprather, but no note.

The package included:
pencils
notebook
journal
Snow White light up pen
computer mouse shapped pencil sharpiners
box of crayons
a pack of errasers shaped like ? and !
flower shapped sticky notes
pack of 5 mini sharpie style markers
a gell holder for post-its
and
several foot shapped sticky notes that are held within a flip-flop

Thanks for the great package!!

glad you enjoyed the package. Both my kids picked out everything! They are starting to like these exchanges!

escape said:
I hope it isn't delayed like my package to you at Christmastime was. :eek:

:eek: What happened with that one?
Hopefully it will arrive soon. It was sent global priority, if I remember right.

Meriweather said:
Hopefully it will arrive soon. It was sent global priority, if I remember right.

That one is from me. It did go Global Priority. When I sent it they said it should take about 5 days, which should have been by today. Hopefully it will get there tomorrow.

Amy

Let's hope...but with the new security, it may take a bit longer.

Any other news today?

I'm here, I'm here! :goodvibes I haven't disappeared. Just been in the middle of moving. My package was here when I got here today and it was FULL! Wow! I'll get back on later and post all I got. Also, my package went out today. :) Sorry to be late. :guilty:

:woohoo: Glad to see you, Sherry.
Can't wait to hear ::yes::
Thanks for the update.

That means ALL packages are reported as being on their way!! :bounce:

Meriweather said:
:eek: What happened with that one?
I failed to send it global priority. However, I was told that it should get there in 6-7 days. It took like 4-6 weeks or something. :confused3 (Holidays!)

:eek: I know air overseas is 7 days or so and ground is 4-6 weeks. I wonder if they messed up and sent it the wrong way.

I have had the opposite happen before too....sent ground (8 weeks) and it arrived in 7 days. That was a nice surprise.

Hopefully Emily won't have too long of a wait.

well i have been out most of the day...got seriously lost on the motorway, visited a car garage but when i came to come home, wasnt sure if i lived north or south or the garage, then when i was on the road, wasnt sure if it was east or west...so...3 hours later i come home, but there isn't a note! oh well, prehaps tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm back. I received an AWESOME package from Margie (crazyme5kids) that included:
Crayons
markers
journal
notebook
3 sets of notecards,
pens
paper clips
sortable index cards
magnetic notepad
sports notepad
post it notes
post it page markers
mini highlighters
colored pencils
drawing pad

Thanks so much Margie!! I loved everything! :)

I received mine today from tamamap (Tamara).
Great package!!

I received:
pencil case (love this kind)
colorful magnetic notepad
ladybug push pins (cute)
colored paperclips
colored binder clips
"happy Birthday" tape.....will save for the Jan. trip (2 birthdays) to tape our decorations on the door :bday:
cute mini stamps (3 of them) in a little "suitcase"
note pad and pencils in flower holder
memo note cube
erasable memo board with matching note pad and magnets
journal
2 glue sticks with an eraser
2 Bic roller pens
Princess post-its :teeth:
6 Disney princess pencils.

Thank you for the wonderful package, Tamara :bounce:

Meriweather said:
I received mine today from tamamap (Tamara).
Great package!!

I received:
pencil case (love this kind)
colorful magnetic notepad
ladybug push pins (cute)
colored paperclips
colored binder clips
"happy Birthday" tape.....will save for the Jan. trip (2 birthdays) to tape our decorations on the door :bday:
cute mini stamps (3 of them) in a little "suitcase"
note pad and pencils in flower holder
memo note cube
erasable memo board with matching note pad and magnets
journal
2 glue sticks with an eraser
2 Bic roller pens
Princess post-its :teeth:
6 Disney princess pencils.

Thank you for the wonderful package, Tamara :bounce:

You're very welcome!!!

Still waiting are:

mickeyfan2 (mailed 8-15)
escape (mailed 8-12)
disneygirlatheart (mailed 8-11)

Hope we hear of all arrivals soon ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter