Stateroom review..how much faith do you put in the Passporter?

I know that when DS and I were delivering DIS-Tag gifts to people on deck 2, both of us commented about how we could never stay on that deck. I can't remember now if we were all the way forward or all the way aft, but the constant engine noise and vibration was giving me a headache just visiting. I'd have to bring a bottle of Excedrin as big as my suitcase if I actually had to stay there. :confused3 I'll stick to deck 7!

I was in rm 2577 and my parents were across the hall in a port hole room I never had a problem with noise and my parents didnt either they are rebooked for the same floor and I do believe they always book the same floor and this is there 4th cruise Hope it helps;)

in 2129 and 2131 -- loud bowling ball dropping noise-- at erratic times during the night....would never stay there again.

I bet passporter uses their own experience and stateroom reports from sites like the DIS!

in 2129 and 2131 -- loud bowling ball dropping noise-- at erratic times during the night....would never stay there again.

I bet passporter uses their own experience and stateroom reports from sites like the DIS!

Well, I upgraded to a cat 7...didn't really read anything bad about the Navigator's veranda rooms in the Passporter...so, now I won't have to guess, I hope!

I am going to wander around deck 2 at various times and see what it is like...bowling ball noises would not be good.:scared:

Well, I upgraded to a cat 7...didn't really read anything bad about the Navigator's veranda rooms in the Passporter...so, now I won't have to guess, I hope!

I am going to wander around deck 2 at various times and see what it is like...bowling ball noises would not be good.:scared:

Good choice, at least if you have any sewage odors you can always get fresh air.

No, I don't mean it that way...Sometimes on the ships you get a sewage odor...I had it in my room on my first cruise and for that reason will never stay on deck 2 again...then on our second cruise we met a lady in tears at CC she said her room is horrendous with sewage odor, when I asked her what deck she was on she said deck 2...I felt so bad for her, because I know that feeling, when it happened to us my poor kids were gagging, we closed the door of the bathroom with the shower part (not the toilet bowl part) and put towels under the door so the odor couldn't seep into the room. Hindsight is 20/20 because now I learned if you run water the odor disipates, if I knew that I would have always ran water while I was in the room.

No, I don't mean it that way...Sometimes on the ships you get a sewage odor...I had it in my room on my first cruise and for that reason will never stay on deck 2 again...then on our second cruise we met a lady in tears at CC she said her room is horrendous with sewage odor, when I asked her what deck she was on she said deck 2...I felt so bad for her, because I know that feeling, when it happened to us my poor kids were gagging, we closed the door of the bathroom with the shower part (not the toilet bowl part) and put towels under the door so the odor couldn't seep into the room. Hindsight is 20/20 because now I learned if you run water the odor disipates, if I knew that I would have always ran water while I was in the room.

What did you do about it? Did you complain loud and clear? there is NO WAY I would stay in a room like that...I just wouldn't. They would have to figure something out...did you get a free cruise for having to tolerate that?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter