Stateroom locations

amylovesdisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are planning our cruise for 7/12/09 through DU and it seems like the only staterooms left for cat. 6 or 5 are right off the elevator lobbies.

Are these locations particularly noisy?

What is our chance that we can change staterooms as the departure date approaches?

We've had staterooms right at midship for 3 of our cruises and have never found them to be noisy from the elevator lobbies.

Our stateroom was by the Aft elevators on deck 7 and we never heard them at all. ;) I would actually request the stateroom we had if we were ever cruising again. :goodvibes

We had a room right near the midship lobby (7539).

We did hear some noise but it really was nothing bad. Just the occasional sound of people chatting as they walked down the halls. Not too loud or obnoxious, nothing that would even be loud enough to really disturb anyone.

It was not bad and we loved being so close to the elevator lobby. I would not be concerned if I had to rebook a room there.

If you are worried about it, the aft and forward elevator areas should be less busy so a room by those lobbies may be better, if you have a choice....but I would not be too concerned.

Enjoy your cruise!:thumbsup2

"Our" cabin is 6116 - about two doors fwd of the aft elevator lobby. We have sailed in "our" cabin twice (once on Wonder, once on Magic) and had no more noise from the elevator / lobby area than we had midway down the hall in 8058 which is halfway between midship and aft. We like this cabin location so much that we've booked it for Christmas.

Hi! We were in 6570, right around the corner from the mid-ship elevators. We had absolutely no problem with noise and loved the convenient location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter