Stateroom Door Sign

JellyBeansHome

Earning My Ears
We saw several stateroom doors decorated with personalized Disney signs.
The lighting, I think, was battery operated.

Can anyone give me direction on Etsy site on who sells these ? They were lovely!

Some people just stick battery operated lights to their own designs too. I found a cute skull that lights up for my door for a Halloween cruise. I am just going to stick a magnet on the back of it. It is small and lightweight. I found it at the grocery store. It is not Disney themed at all.

MJ

Some people just stick battery operated lights to their own designs too. I found a cute skull that lights up for my door for a Halloween cruise. I am just going to stick a magnet on the back of it. It is small and lightweight. I found it at the grocery store. It is not Disney themed at all.

MJ
That's an idea. I didn't think of getting the lighting separately.

We saw several stateroom doors decorated with personalized Disney signs.
The lighting, I think, was battery operated.

Can anyone give me direction on Etsy site on who sells these ? They were lovely!
If you search on etsy Disney Cruise Lights, you should get plenty of items come up. You can also just purchase magnets and buy the lights separately. Keep in mind, you can only keep things on the door with magnets, nothing that could damage the door.

I ordered mine from AlslkKanDesigns. They are pricey but all custom made from wood. They have some Christmas ones up now. If you see one that is out of stock, reach out and they may restock them for you. That is what they did for me with a Mickey bat. Also, takes about 4-6 weeks to get it.

I ordered mine from AlslkKanDesigns. They are pricey but all custom made from wood. They have some Christmas ones up now. If you see one that is out of stock, reach out and they may restock them for you. That is what they did for me with a Mickey bat. Also, takes about 4-6 weeks to get it.
Got mine from them too, the cruise ship one and pirate flag, they are awesome and so well made

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter