Stateroom Door Decorating Contest

What's the prize?

Who are the judges?
We have more than 500 days to figure this all out..... breathe, breathe ;)

Seriously though, Brandie was just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested. Silly Brandie - of course we are always interested in competition :banana:Now whether we are any good at it or not is yet to be seen :teleport:

What's the prize?

Who are the judges?

As Stacy said, it's a little too early to figure all of that stuff out just yet. It looks like some folks are volunteering to judge and even volunteering some prizes. I'll probably wait until after the first of the year to work out details.

I need to update the first post with some of the rules that we've come up with so far though...I know that we are a bunch of overachievers who like to plan, plan, plan, and plan some more super early...

I really just wanted to see if we enough interest in even doing something like this...:)

As Stacy said, it's a little too early to figure all of that stuff out just yet. It looks like some folks are volunteering to judge and even volunteering some prizes. I'll probably wait until after the first of the year to work out details.

I need to update the first post with some of the rules that we've come up with so far though...I know that we are a bunch of overachievers who like to plan, plan, plan, and plan some more super early...

I really just wanted to see if we enough interest in even doing something like this...:)

Hey now...who are you calling an planning overachiever? Is there a spreadsheet to chart points so we can call out one without a doubt? Oh and all this talk of jewels as prizes...y'all best be keepin' your hands off my tiara!:cloud9:

I'm thinking the judges should be kept secret so that no one starts getting ideas of bribes, gifts, CHOCOLATE, etc, etc. :goodvibes

P.S. - I volunteer to be a judge ... I love chocolate

Oh and all this talk of jewels as prizes...y'all best be keepin' your hands off my tiara!:cloud9:

Perhaps you would be so kind as to allow the winner to just wear the tiara for a photo session ??? I think we could arrange for proper security...

Perhaps you would be so kind as to allow the winner to just wear the tiara for a photo session ??? I think we could arrange for proper security...

Are we going to you "Pinky"-erton Security?:rotfl::rotfl:

Okay I am a dork for the historical humor. So shoot me.

And contrary to photographic evidence, I don't just hand it off to anyone. You have to have credentials to hold onto the family jewels. Ask Shelly. She was vetted first.:goodvibes:lmao::rotfl:

And contrary to photographic evidence, I don't just hand it off to anyone. You have to have credentials to hold onto the family jewels. Ask Shelly. She was vetted first.:goodvibes:lmao::rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes I was!! Just make sure you know what "jewels" he's refering too!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes I was!! Just make sure you know what "jewels" he's refering too!!

Oh My....I believe you are all giving me a case of the vapors :faint: perhaps a nice cool mint julep will do the trick :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter