Stateroom door decor

Jseberry

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have been on a couple of Disney cruises and I am looking to go on another. I have notice before that people have customized door magnets that they put on their stateroom doors and I am just wondering where they get them. If anyone could help that would be great!!

I have been on a couple of Disney cruises and I am looking to go on another. I have notice before that people have customized door magnets that they put on their stateroom doors and I am just wondering where they get them. If anyone could help that would be great!!

Etsy or other crafting sites. I also think you can just buy magnets and print your own with an ink jet printer depending on how fancy you wanted to be.

Hello,

I make my own. Just find the images and print them on photo paper, back them with adhesive backed magnets and there you go.

We have a Creative DISigns board here that is very helpful, also.

You can buy printer paper with a magnetic backing. This allows you to just design and print your own.

Dittos: I make my own by printing Disney characters on glossy photo paper and using heavy-duty magnet sheets that have one-sided adhesive then trimming them with scissors or an X-acto knife. If you know how to work cricut or silhouette software, you can add words and dates to pictures.

Hello,

Etsy has an endless variety of these for sale and sellers are typically able to customize them for you, too. In case you're not familiar with Etsy, I'll explain that it's a site that is partially devoted to the selling of homemade crafts online, by individual sellers around the country. I am not the crafty type, but have a bought a ton of Disney-themed magnets, cabin decorations & fish extender gifts from sellers on Etsy. Type "Disney stateroom magnet" into their search bar & you'll see a ton of options pop up.

Last edited:
Hello,

We bought all of ours on Etsy

I like to go the even easier way I think. I print out any 4x6 images I like to have on my door and just slide them into these magnetic sleeves. This way I don’t spend money on printed magnets for a specific cruise date or theme. I can change out the images as much as I want and even can change them each night if I like to match the theme for the day.

Link to some magnet sleeve on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GFR1W8...olid=1E12AT2K6W7IE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

We make our own.....use magnetic sheets.
DH is a whiz on the computer with customizing things
I need to get working on some for our Oct. cruise

We made ours. We made them and printed them out on photo paper then laminated them and added magnets. This was from my first Disney cruise (parents who went with us had been before) so this was my trial run.....once I start cruising again game on!!

There were some REALLY cool ones, I really enjoyed going with my kids and walking the halls looking at everyone's doors. Plus we were out trading pins with anyone that had a pin board up! :)

You can really use any printer, I'd probably print on cardstock and then you can add peel and stick magnets to the back. We just had like little square pieces through out.

cruise door.jpg
cruise door1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter