Starting to sink in...

Jackmonkey

Mouseketeer
22 days and change. Starting to ask friends about feeding the dogs while we are gone; checking if a bus to LAX is cheaper than gas and parking; bought those ugly croc shoes, and even wore them for a day; pulled the vouchers and MNSSHP cards out of the mailbox last week; and had my first 'we missed the plane due to traffic' nightmare...

It's starting to sink in...
HOLLY CRAP!!!
I'm going to Disney World!!!!

As this is our first trip, I have to ask: Will I sleep at all in the next 3 weeks? Or will my head indeed explode?

You'll probably get SOME sleep :rotfl2: .

Your head won't literally explode, but you will wake up in the middle of the night and remember things you will need to pack for the trip, like :sunscreen, itinerary, watershoes, those park passes you put away for safe keeping, your plane tickets. The list goes on. I always start a month ahead of time and make a list on the frig so I don't forget anything.

Get lots of exercise...it burns off some of the adrenaline!
Don't worry about anything. Anything you forget will be there if you truly need it.
Give yourself an extra hour to get to the airport. DON'T forget your tickets!
If you forget everything else, just make sure you bring your CC, license, all confirmation #s, all tickets. The rest is gravy. You can wear the same pair of underwear all week, and still have a wonderful time!

LOL! I am making all the lists, and He's not allowed to do any of the packing. But I am afraid he will explode with excitement soon....

P.S. I am Jackmonkey's Disney enabler. :goodvibes

Jackmonkey said:
As this is our first trip, I have to ask: Will I sleep at all in the next 3 weeks? Or will my head indeed explode?

I bet you'll all be thinking, "We're too excited to sleep!" Just like in the Disney commercial!

Have a wonderful time! :wizard:

You do need your sleep. However I know what you are feeling. I feel that every time we go WDW. Our trip is in Feb----actually 160 days. But who is counting? ME!!!!
Enjoy!

Go ahead and get the suitcase out! I always start putting stuff in there early. lol. I actually have mine under my bed and everytime I think of something I need to pack, in it goes! lol. For toiletries, I just buy all new for WDW. That way they are packaged better for travel. (Even though we drive.) And I feel extra special using all new stuff. (Even if it's the same stuff I use at home.) AND, I don't have to remember to pack anything the day we leave! lol. Before we leave, everything is packed up the night before! lol.
I'm a month and a day out and I can't sleep. lol.

Exercise some of that energy away! Then you won't feel any pain once you walk 20 miles a day at Disney World.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter