Start a Scandalous Rumor about the person above you.

Rob plays "air guitar" and sings like Elvis when he thinks no one is watching.

I usually do that in the front window so all the neighbors can see.

Debbie secretly dreams about fish raining down her while walking to work. (And Frank is insanely jealous about it.)

Rob secretly drove to Ami's house last night and filled her yard with all of his snow!

Some of Jen's body parts may not have seen the sun, but I remember her running outside naked one night.

Lisa ends all comments with "youbetcha, bygolly"!! (And secretly wishes to live at Lake Wobegon with Garrison Keeler)

Grumpy-Pirate is notorious for hijacking threads!

Welcome to the dark side of the camping board, Grumpy!!! pirate:

Grumpy-Pirate is notorious for hijacking threads!

Welcome to the dark side of the camping board, Grumpy!!! pirate:

HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Thanks, somebody tole me that youse "wild guys" started a thread like ours!

hehehehe good fun! I must say I like the signatures over here, much like hieroglyphics, they must tell a story about the poster...

you otter not be a piggy? hehehehehe

oh..yeah..rumor.....

Hmmm

DES1954 "padded" the year, so that everyone would think she was older!

Grumpy Pirate secretly sits in a big cardboard box to pretend it's a real ship,and yells out
"I RRRrrrrrrr a real Pirate ! I RRRrrrrrr a real Pirate! I RRRrrrrrr a real Pirate!" pirate:

Frank wants to own and captain his own fleet of fishin' boats! Then he can sit in the pilot house and say "Avast, ye land lubbers" all day! Arrrrrrr!pirate:

Deb likes to put on galosh's barefooted then fill them up with water while she dances around and pretends that Gene Kelly is singing in the rain to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter