Starring rolls closing

I don't see why this place and Starbucks couldn't have co-existed. Starbucks is popular and probably has plenty of business with or without Starring Rolls being nearby.

Besides if Starbucks was losing business then why did they wait so long to close Starring Rolls?

I don't see why this place and Starbucks couldn't have co-existed. Starbucks is popular and probably has plenty of business with or without Starring Rolls being nearby.

Besides if Starbucks was losing business then why did they wait so long to close Starring Rolls?
Starbucks wasn't losing business and starring rolls was still doing okay. I think it was closed because it was redundant. My guess is it was closed while they figure out what to do with it. The times guides list it as temporarily closed.

Starbucks wasn't losing business and starring rolls was still doing okay. I think it was closed because it was redundant. My guess is it was closed while they figure out what to do with it. The times guides list it as temporarily closed.

Aren't there a lot of redundant shops in the parks? It sounds to me like they wanted to save the overhead of operating a second location, even if it means people waiting in longer lines to do so.

And how long has Starbucks been open? Why did they just realize the 2 shops would be redundant?

Aren't there a lot of redundant shops in the parks? It sounds to me like they wanted to save the overhead of operating a second location, even if it means people waiting in longer lines to do so.

And how long has Starbucks been open? Why did they just realize the 2 shops would be redundant?
I know and agree. I do think they closed it to save money while they figure out what to do with the space.

Both usually had really long lines when we were there. I don't understand the rational of closing one, so that the other now has an incredibly long line all the time:confused3

If they closed due to the proximity of Starbucks, that's the second bakery we've lost and basically replaced by a Starbucks. The first one being Main Street bakery in MK. Are we starting to see a trend here? If so, can't say I'm happy about it, I like Starbucks, but I can go to one anytime. What other "outside" commercial stores/restaurants might creep in? Hope I'm just being paranoid here :confused3

If they closed due to the proximity of Starbucks, that's the second bakery we've lost and basically replaced by a Starbucks. The first one being Main Street bakery in MK. Are we starting to see a trend here? If so, can't say I'm happy about it, I like Starbucks, but I can go to one anytime. What other "outside" commercial stores/restaurants might creep in? Hope I'm just being paranoid here :confused3

McDonald's? Oh wait never mind. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter