Stargazer lily question

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
I bought and planted some stargazer bulbs back in late Feb- early March. None have peeked out of the ground.

Last year, I planted some that I'd bought in a pot (already grown). They're already 10 inches high this year.

Should I be worried about the bulbs?

Olena I would think in your area the bulbs would be up by now. Doesn't sound too promising for the stargazer lilies.

Hope they are ok..:(
I Love the stargazer lilies...:)

I love 'me too and I stuck some in the ground last year and didn't think much about them. Lo and behold a few weeks ago they popped up out of the ground and surprised me! I'm just holding my breath now waiting to see if they bloom. I have no idea if I have them in the right location or not!!! :eek:

Impatient me! I went poking through the dirt and found a few of the bulbs. They're just slow and recently established. They all had stems growing towards the surface. I can't wait to see how beautiful they'll be.

As for the ones I planted last year, they've nearly reached their full height. I hope that means alternating bloom times....:)

stargazer.JPG

Olena so glad to hear your lilies are ok.

Glad they are okay..Love the pics..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter