Starbucks cups

Does Starbucks at Universal carry any special mugs like they do at Disney?
I have a couple, an older one with yellow inside and a somewhat newer one with Kong and Volcano Bay and a blue lining. If you google universal orlando starbucks mugs they are both pictured, people are asking close to $60 for them? Not sure if that means they are no longer available at Universal, I haven't looked for them in years.

I'll be there next weekend, I can try to check if I remember!

I’ll be there next week. We are going to Magic Kingdom first. I need a few gifts for coworkers. Didn’t know if I should get the Disney ones or hold out for Universal.

I’ll be there next week. We are going to Magic Kingdom first. I need a few gifts for coworkers. Didn’t know if I should get the Disney ones or hold out for Universal.
Ah. They may still have the mug with Kong, it looks like there is a new stainless tumbler with that design also. (which a reseller ridiculously has for sale for $65?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts