Starbucks at AK?

Princess Minnie321

Mouseketeer
Is there a Starbucks or a place for a quick breakfast at AK? I am not seeing it listed on the app restaurant list, but I thought I saw one when we were here last year.

The 4 main theme parks each have a Starbucks of some kind. There are 2 in DS. I am not sure if the water parks have any or not.

The only bad thing about the one in AK is that they don't serve the Trenta size. Maybe that has to do with them using the paper straws.

The 4 main theme parks each have a Starbucks of some kind. There are 2 in DS. I am not sure if the water parks have any or not.

The only bad thing about the one in AK is that they don't serve the Trenta size. Maybe that has to do with them using the paper straws.
I had to google what "trenta" size was. I had no idea. Goes to show you how often i hit starbucks. :rolleyes1

If you have the Starbucks app, can you use it to mobile order from the Disney Starbucks locations? Or do you have to use the Disney app?

I avoid Starbucks when at Disney!! Same reason I avoided Mcdonalds at Disneyland and California Adventure (Closed now). Are there any excellent boutique coffee houses in Disney? I assume some of the resorts would decent coffee.

I avoid Starbucks when at Disney!! Same reason I avoided Mcdonalds at Disneyland and California Adventure (Closed now). Are there any excellent boutique coffee houses in Disney? I assume some of the resorts would decent coffee.

A fair amount places serve joffrey coffee. A particular favorite of mine is Kona Cafe at the Poly.

If you have the Starbucks app, can you use it to mobile order from the Disney Starbucks locations? Or do you have to use the Disney app?
I believe the only S'bux offering mobile ordering is the larger of the two in Disney Springs (not the one closest to the Disney Store).

CR and Poly both serve decent coffee outside of their restaurants. There's a place over at the Swan (or Dolphin) that serves a decent brew, as well. However, none of them would I classify as excellent. Now, a few restaurants at various resorts have better coffee: AP, Kona, CG, and Jiko to name a few I know.

Kusafiri Bakery is also a good place to grab some tasty, quick breakfast items. Located by the Safari ride in Africa.
There is also a cart right near the entrance to the safari where you can purchase fresh fruit, like pineapple spears.

I found the lines at the Starbucks in AK to be the shortest of all the parks. But honestly, those paper straws are the worst! I understand why, but the paper gets wet...yuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter