Star Wars

Ruthiemae50

Earning My Ears
Looking for Star Wars candy wrappers or other stuff for a birthday party
party is on the 11th of May

Since you did not indicate any specific name, here are two generic designs. One for a full size candy bar wrapper and the other a bag topper.

starwars_candy_blank_zps71ba2f08.jpg

starwars_bagtopper_blank_zpsbfdf2528.jpg

I also have a coordinating invite and full design if you need either of those. Here are some samples... Text could be changed to green on the full size one to coordinate better is desired.

Absolutely perfect. It would be perfect to have an invitation like that. His name is Wesley and he will be 9 0n his birthday. Party is Saturday,May 11, at Laurel Park 2:00 Thank you so much.

Absolutely perfect. It would be perfect to have an invitation like that. His name is Wesley and he will be 9 0n his birthday. Party is Saturday,May 11, at Laurel Park 2:00 Thank you so much.

Here is Wesley's invite...

wesley_starwarsinvite2_zpsa6e257ec.jpg

Wow! This is so great.You are very good. Thank you so much. This just makes his party more interesting and we 'll remember it longer.

Do you have any that can be made into a t-shirt? we are doing Star wars weekends and have been looking for something. I am new to this entire creative thing so any help is wonderfull!!

Do you have any that can be made into a t-shirt? we are doing Star wars weekends and have been looking for something. I am new to this entire creative thing so any help is wonderfull!!

The one above with the name Aiden on it is often used for a tshirt. Of course, the text can be changed. If you would like it customized, just ask.

ok Im really new at this how do I make it a shirt? Print it on Iron on paper? I would love to make it!! No name thou maybe just the year 2013! Thanks SOOO much

ok Im really new at this how do I make it a shirt? Print it on Iron on paper? I would love to make it!! No name thou maybe just the year 2013! Thanks SOOO much

Here it is two different ways, now you can choose which one you like better... Yes, to make a tshirt, simply print the design to an iron on transfer sheet and iron.

starwarsweekends_starwarsnondisney_zps8d9a0163.jpg

2013_starwarsnondisney_zpsf60d6023.jpg

The above Star Wars Weekend design, is that the only one you are doing?

Stacey

I have a name fill as well, if this is more what you are after... I know that other designers have some as well. I also have some Lego Star Wars designs too. Let me know if you would like anything customized.

I have a name fill as well, if this is more what you are after... I know that other designers have some as well. I also have some Lego Star Wars designs too. Let me know if you would like anything customized.

hi could i have this customised for ethan and one for callum please. the boys would love these on t shirts. cheers

These are amazing. The boys will love them. Thank you for taking the time to do them x

These are AWESOME! Could you possibly personalize a bunch for me? I need:

Grandma
Grandpa
Mom
Dad
Logan
Ethan
Ryan
Isaac
Noah

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!