Star Wars Weekends 2013

I will be there 3rd-8th (No ticket for the 8th though) so I'll get 1 day of SWW. I'm going with my retired parents- who have no desire at all to go anywhere near the insanity- so if anyone else is there on Friday the 7th and wants a little company- let me know :-)

So excited for my first SWW!..When we planned our Disneymoon we weren't even thinking about it being the opening weekend.so it was an awesome surprise for my Hubby :goodvibes We'll be there super early that first friday for our Ray FP:woohoo:

I'll be there.. for the first weekend. May 15-22nd.
Our first time too! Boys are super excited we're going back, no clue about the SWWS. They will be in awe and shock and soooo excited!

We are also going to first weekend! It's our first trip to SWW and we're very excited! My little one is only 2 yo, but he LOVES Star Wars. Can't wait to see his face!:thumbsup2

My boyfriend and I will be going May 31-June 4. It is my 1st sww and his second. I'm super excited! =-)

My husband and I will be there June 3 - 8. We're staying at Wilderness Lodge, and plan to spend Friday at HS.

My family will be there June 1 - 8 staying at POFQ. DW is special educ teacher who has had an extra challenging year so she and the girls are all looking forward to kicking off our summer with some Disney magic. I posted on the Illuminations Cruise thread but will throw in here too --- anyone going this time that has room for 4 that first week in June for Illuminations Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter