Star Wars Weekends 2013

Gooshy

Mouseketeer
I hope this isnt happening in a thread else were. If so feel free to move/merge:)

Whos going?

Going on June 6-11 staying at Coronado Springs.

Just wondering if Stitch is the featured charactor this year. I think two years ago was Goofy and last year was Donald. I thought I saw Stitch somewhere but can't remember where.
Disney will have a very hard time topping last year!!! I thought Jabba's Hut was good but last year... Darth Mall !!! OMGosh
So exciting!!!

Going June 1 - 8, staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Planning to hit DHS on Sunday June 2nd for SSW!!!

I'll be there.. for the first weekend. May 15-22nd.
Our first time too! Boys are super excited we're going back, no clue about the SWWS. They will be in awe and shock and soooo excited!

My fam will be there the first weekend (trip may 18-23). We plan on going that Sunday. It's or first SWWE and I'm a HUGE SW fan, so im looking forward to it!

Going June 1 - 8, staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Planning to hit DHS on Sunday June 2nd for SSW!!!

We'll be there too - Same Time, Same Place! This will be our 1st visit during Star Wars weekends; we didn't even know about it when we booked, just lucked out! It will also be our 1st time at Bonnet Creek. We just bought the time share last Fall.

Now we just have to watch Star Wars with the kids so they'll know what's going on.

My crew of 13 will be there June 6-12 staying at ASMo. First time I will be there for SWW in like 6 years. SO EXCITED! I'm sure myself and atleast 3 others will be separating from the group just to go check out some SW stuff.

We'll be there June 2-9, but we'll only have enough time for one day (Friday) at HS. I. Can't. Wait. :wave2:

We're going on May 19th. This will be our second Star Wars Weekends to attend and we really enjoyed it last time. :cheer2:

We will be there the May 23-25 haven't told DS about Star Wars week-end he is going to be so excited!! Can't wait:)

This will be our third consecutive trip. Just lucked into being able to go. Bonus for me is that this time, I will be a member of the 501st Legion (the SW costume guys featured in the parade each day). I probably won't be in the parade, personally, but I will be hanging out, enjoying the trip, and wearing lots of 501st stuff. I am so stoked, I was not able to sleep the past two nights from sheer excitement.

Ash

Be there first weekend and will prob be ready to find a lil girl space. Traveling w Dh and his coworker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter