Star Wars themed gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanna Heier

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a way to buy a Disney gift card that is Star Wars themed online? I'd love to get the Galaxy Edge/Bantuu one but I believe you can only buy that in the parks.

Have not seen any other then the Spira and the Disney Gift Card web site only has 2 to choose from now...??

Does anyone know if there is a way to buy a Disney gift card that is Star Wars themed online? I'd love to get the Galaxy Edge/Bantuu one but I believe you can only buy that in the parks.

There are plenty for sale for $20+ (often with another $5 added for S&H) on eBay. Pretty much anything GE is on sale at eBay, including the stolen sporks.

I have seen a bunch of posts about the Batuuan Spira being very limited and only released at Disneyland’s Galaxy Edge.

Has anyone heard about a release and how many in Hollywood Studios’ Galaxy Edge?

Do not buy a gift card on eBay. You are asking to be scammed.

Depends what you mean by "gift card." If you mean a a monetary device, yeah, third-party strangers are not a good source. But lots of people just want the Spira card as a cool, perfectly themed souvenir, not to use as a gift card, something where you would put money on it even though someone else knows the number. (Not sure how much protection is afforded if the PIN is still uncovered, but the basic issues remain.)

Depends what you mean by "gift card." If you mean a a monetary device, yeah, third-party strangers are not a good source. But lots of people just want the Spira card as a cool, perfectly themed souvenir, not to use as a gift card, something where you would put money on it even though someone else knows the number. (Not sure how much protection is afforded if the PIN is still uncovered, but the basic issues remain.)

As far as the Spria is concerned buy away as long as the wavey line scratch off part is still there then you are good as the card number and security number is under that, I asked about this on the Disney Gift card page and they confirmed that is the numbers not the numbers on teh back of the coin......

sure evilbay has is scams but for the most part my experiences have been way on the up and up......

As far as the Spria is concerned buy away as long as the wavey line scratch off part is still there then you are good as the card number and security number is under that, I asked about this on the Disney Gift card page and they confirmed that is the numbers not the numbers on teh back of the coin......
View attachment 427569

sure evilbay has is scams but for the most part my experiences have been way on the up and up......
You are right, the GC number/PIN are under the scratch off wavy lines there in the pic. Be warned... they are teeny-tiny and you may need a magnifier to see them. Scratch carefully so as not to be confused by a 6 vs 8 vs 5, etc. It took me several tries to get the number combo right because they are so small. I am glad they don't interfere with the design of the object (it is SO cool), but it was tricky to get into my gift card account and re-load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter