Star Wars on the FANTASY - who is in?

We are all booked for the April 2nd Cruise! Thankfully I had booked when it was first announced and miss the price rising. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and 1st on the Fantasy. Me, Dh, DS14 and DS11

I cancelled our November cruise and switched to the January 23rd cruise. DH has a birthday on the 25th. What a way to celebrate.

We are booked for January 9th!! I'm due with my 2nd child in June and this will be our family celebration/her introduction to a life of Disney fandom :) My son will be 7 and LOVES Star Wars. Can't wait!

I was reading on the DCL page that it's Star Wars DAY, not DAYS like I originally thought. Hummm....does that mean the characters will only be available to see for that one day? What a nightmare if so. My son has high functioning autism and it's going to be so crowded on that one day for everything that I figured we'd try to take a pic on another day. Think we will be able to get a character pic on another day besides that one day?

I booked our cruise for April 2 last night. Our son will be almost 10 by then. We have not yet watched the movies with him, but I am sure he will be into it by then. The prices did bump a little from the Wednesday announcement to yesterday. I am OK with it being a 1 day event, and given that the number of people on the cruise is a finite number, I would think that things will be well-organized. Hopefully there will be ample opportunities for all kids onboard to participate in the Jedi Training session.

We are booked for January 9th!! I'm due with my 2nd child in June and this will be our family celebration/her introduction to a life of Disney fandom :) My son will be 7 and LOVES Star Wars. Can't wait!

We are also booked on this cruise. Congrats on the new one! This will be our first cruise, and a surprise to the kids (DS 9/DD 5 at time of sailing). I can't wait to see their faces! :-)

We've booked the February 6th cruise. My daughters will be very amused to see their father turn into a big kid.

I wonder what the servers will wear for dinner on Star Wars night -- I would love to see them in special uniforms. I was also thinking that they could change the digital murals in the Skyline Lounge to Star Wars landscapes. There are so many little things they could do.

I'm not the fan in the family, but I'm really excited to have something new to experience.

I was reading on the DCL page that it's Star Wars DAY, not DAYS like I originally thought. Hummm....does that mean the characters will only be available to see for that one day? What a nightmare if so. My son has high functioning autism and it's going to be so crowded on that one day for everything that I figured we'd try to take a pic on another day. Think we will be able to get a character pic on another day besides that one day?

I just went back to read it again and it does seem to be only one day! I just looked at my conformation email for the cruise and it does sty that Star Wars day is the second day at sea. Too bad it is not the whole cruise :(

That was the first thing we noticed when reading about it.

I'm hoping there will be some kind of ticket system for the characters like there is for Anna and Elsa. I'm also thinking that there will be several things going in at the same time to disperse guest to different parts of the ship.

When I made my reservation, the cm said while it's not written, he thought there might be elements of Star Wars throughout the week. I hope so! But not counting on it.

Star Wars is my son's area of hyperfocus.

We are going on the Feb 6 cruise. We had booked the cruise before the Star Wars dates were even announced, so this news was a HUGE plus for us. We can't wait, considering this is our very first Disney cruise(hubby and I have cruised before, but never Disney). I even been looking online for some costume shirts for us to wear that day:)

That was the first thing we noticed when reading about it.

I'm hoping there will be some kind of ticket system for the characters like there is for Anna and Elsa. I'm also thinking that there will be several things going in at the same time to disperse guest to different parts of the ship.

When I made my reservation, the cm said while it's not written, he thought there might be elements of Star Wars throughout the week. I hope so! But not counting on it.

Star Wars is my son's area of hyperfocus.
http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2015/02/star_wars_day_at_sea_select_di.html Check out this link. It pretty much sums up all the awesomeness that will be happening that day:jumping1:

We are going on the Feb 6 cruise. We had booked the cruise before the Star Wars dates were even announced, so this news was a HUGE plus for us. We can't wait, considering this is our very first Disney cruise(hubby and I have cruised before, but never Disney). I even been looking online for some costume shirts for us to wear that day:)

My husband told me yesterday that he personally needs a $600 "costume budget" for the cruise :sad2:. I don't even want to think about what his costume involves. I reminded him that he needs to be able to sit and eat and I need to be able to pack it in a suitcase!

Whoo-hoo! Just booked for April 2nd and I'm bringing a large group with me - it's going to be FUN-FUN-FUN!

We are on the first one, sounds like it will be a lot of fun, if you are on the 1/9 sailing, please see the link in my signature for the thread and post on here for the FE information.

We are on the first one, sounds like it will be a lot of fun, if you are on the 1/9 sailing, please see the link in my signature for the thread and post on here for the FE information.

We're on the Jan 9!!! It's the first cruise for DH and first Disney cruise for both... We are so excited!!!

We would greatly appreciate your updates from the first Star Wars Day at Sea cruise

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter