Star Wars on the FANTASY - who is in?

If you can get a ride on the cruise that has Jeremy Bulloch and/or Peter Mayhew, do it. They are two of the nicest celebrities I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with. They truly love the fans and love Star Wars.

I agree, we met Peter Mayhew few years back at the Star Wars Celebration and Jeremy Bulloch at Star Wars Weekends last year. It was lot of fun! It will be interesting to see what celebrities they are talking about. Hopefully we will find out before the cruise :)

We booked a placeholder while on the b2b DREAM last week. I just moved it to
Feb 6, 2016. Checked cruisefish and the price already went up 10% in one day.
We applied our 10% OBB discount and we still get the $200 OBC. I booked asap because
I needed an accessible 8A and there is only 1 on the Fantasy. Got it.

Last edited:
We will be booking Jan 23 as soon as we decide on a room. Yay first cruise and it's star wars.

I moved our Panama Canal cruise to the April 16 Star Wars sailing. We had already decided this was not the year for the Panama Canal and I had been looking for something else to book so I could keep the OBB discount and credit. When I saw the announcement on Wednesday, I made the change as fast as I could. :teleport:

I was thrilled with the cabin location I was able to get and now it is just a matter of waiting and saving up the money. I have noticed the prices creeping up since the announcement. Yesterday my Cat 4C went up around $65 per person in about 4 hours and today it is up a total of $168 per person. This is just the fare, no taxes or fees. I am so glad I booked as soon as I saw the announcement-but I do wonder what the rates were when the sailing was first offered.

Last edited:
We moved our WBTA reservation to the Star Wars cruise at the end of Februaury. We decided to wait a day to book and the price went up nearly $400 :scared:

We're in! We haven't even sailed on our first DCL cruise yet (that's this coming April), but we're booked for the Star Wars fun on Feb. 6!

We're in! We haven't even sailed on our first DCL cruise yet (that's this coming April), but we're booked for the Star Wars fun on Feb. 6!

Missy, wish you and Franklin were going before us so you could report back and give tips. Hopefully, someone here is booked on the first cruise and will fill us all in!

Hmmm. We may have to change our January 2, 2016 sailing to January 9, 2016, for the Inaugural Star Wars cruise! Hopefully, they will also have Episode 7 - The Force Awakens, since that opens before the sailings (December 18, 2015).

Hmmm. We may have to change our January 2, 2016 sailing to January 9, 2016, for the Inaugural Star Wars cruise! Hopefully, they will also have Episode 7 - The Force Awakens, since that opens before the sailings (December 18, 2015).

prices have increased since the announcement. Don't wait too long to book.

I'm hoping we can figure something out. Cruising in August and heaven knows that's expensive enough. What's killing me is that I was hoping to do PR or an Eastern Car. cruise for our next one, and it looks like it's just the Western Car :(

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter