Star Wars ADR Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
If you are cancelling any reservations please post:
  • When canceling (ie tomorrow at 5pm EST)
  • What Location (ie Savi's)
  • What Date (September 23rd)
  • What Time (2:15pm)
If you are willing to try and coordinate please state that in your post and PM for all coordination.

Anyone who had trouble yesterday, try again! I tried off and on for 6 hours yesterday (6 pm-12 am) and found nothing. Today I've had multiple times pop up. I made one this morning and then had to drop it for the slightly later time I really wanted. I just dropped one for 2 people for 9:25 am on Nov. 5th.

Thank you for making this thread, it inspired me to keep refreshing the pages to look for some availability at any of the experiences with reservations.

I just got a Droid Depot reservation for August 31 @ 9:15pm! And this will enable me to wander over to the store where the legacy lightsabers are sold. RIP my Money!! I neeeeeeed to get Vaders and Luke SkyWalkers lightsabers

Thank you!

Here are the Oga's reservations I am dropping:

Friday 8/30 at 10:45am
Saturday 8/31 at 9:50am
Saturday 8/31 at 3:50pm
Sunday 9/1 at 1:45pm
Monday 9/2 at 1:15pm

I plan on dropping them all tomorrow (8/10) around 12PM EST, but if anyone wants to PM and coordinate a time we can figure something out (I am in the EST time zone)
I have to ask,

Why do you have/had 5 different reservations into Oga's? lol

Saturday 8/31 at 9:50am
Saturday 8/31 at 3:50pm
Sunday 9/1 at 1:45pm

I plan on dropping them all tomorrow (8/10) around 12PM EST, but if anyone wants to PM and coordinate a time we can figure something out (I am in the EST time zone)
Hi, How many people are the reservations for? Thanks

I have to ask,

Why do you have/had 5 different reservations into Oga's? lol

We could only afford a single park day on our trip and hadn't figured out which day to get a ticket for yet. It's been a hellish year and I over planned for contingencies because the whole trip is a little bit of an emotional hotspot for us.

Hi! I don't think I can direct message you but I'd do anything to get that 8/30 reservation!

**ETA if a reservation is still listed above, it is still available, I am removing what has already been claimed/dropped.

Hi! I don't think I can direct message you but I'd do anything to get that 8/30 reservation!

You have to post 10 times on the forum before you can direct message someone, it looks like you're almost there. Post a couple more times and the option should show up!

You have to post 10 times on the forum before you can direct message someone, it looks like you're almost there. Post a couple more times and the option should show up!

I'd also love to claim the 9/2 reservation, but don't yet have enough posts to PM. I'll send a message when I do.

Could this thread be used for activity cancellations, as well? Maybe we could change the title to include Savi's and Droid Depot cancellations as ADR makes me think it is only for Oga's... I am looking for 8/29, 8/30 or 8/31 times for all three opportunities. Cheers!

Cancellation for Oga's Cantina. PM me if you want to coordinate. I would like to cancel sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Monday 9/2 at 7:35pm (party of 4)

Cancellation for Oga's Cantina. PM me if you want to coordinate. I would like to cancel sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Monday 9/2 at 7:35pm (party of 4)

I would love to coordinate, though the forum hasn't given me the ability to send PMs yet. Perhaps you can PM me?

I would love to coordinate, though the forum hasn't given me the ability to send PMs yet. Perhaps you can PM me?
If you post up to 10 times on the forum, you will have the ability to PM! Unfortunately, I can't PM you until you have the ability.

Does anyone have an 8/30 or 8/31 reservation and willing to coordinate? I have booked a surprise trip for my son for his 30th birthday and he has been wanting to go to Galaxys edge!! He doesn’t know we are going for opening!!! Please PM me. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I am looking for Oga's on Nov 13, nov 16, or Nov 18th. 3 People. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Is it super simple to coordinate with someone cancelling? Does the system release the reservation for booking almost immediately after another guest cancels? I have read about this possibility, but never have I tried it with another guest.

Any tips or guidance is appreciated!

Is it super simple to coordinate with someone cancelling? Does the system release the reservation for booking almost immediately after another guest cancels? I have read about this possibility, but never have I tried it with another guest.

Any tips or guidance is appreciated!
Yes. With whomever you choose to coordinate a release of a reservation, send a PM and select a time that works best for both parties (be mindful of different time zones). Get on MDE before the scheduled time and do a search for that specific reservation with appropriate date, time, and party number. Once you arrive at the time in which you agreed on the reservation release, start refreshing the app or webpage until it pops up.

There is always a chance that someone else may stumble across the reservation at those exact moments, but your chances of getting it are pretty good. Just make sure your technology is reliable before the drop happens! You can also agree to PM the person right before the scheduled drop time to let them know that you are ready. If MDE is glitching or being slow, that can cause issues.

Other than that, it's a pretty simple process. Agree on a time via PM, be on the app ready to pick it up right before that time arrives, make sure your tech is working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter