Stalking vs. Waitlist - Stalking Wins Again

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by disneyeveryyear, May 3, 2017.

1. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

Stalking just paid off for this!! I almost choked when I hit refresh and it showed the majority of Sept Oct and Nov open at the Poly. I thought for sure it was a mistake, but 20 minutes later on the phone and I have all my nights at the Poly now so I don't have to move.

2. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

And wow, just like that they are gone from the tool, but they are showing in my reservations, so it appears I have them! There must have only been one room.

3. kmermaid

kmermaid DIS Veteran

I had two WL both for 1bd BCV but different trips. Last night my dec filled so now I only have the hard to get one in October. Its only for one night added to beginning of our trip so if it doesnt happen I will make sure I have a backup. DH won't be thrilled as he hates moving and will never consider a split stay.

4. TLinden16

TLinden16 Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!

So I am quoting myself again because it looks like my waitlist has come through for the third night in a standard studio at BLT. While I was on the phone with Member Services this morning, I noticed that one of my waitlists disappeared from my dashboard. I had read on the DIS that if your waitlist disappears from your dashboard, it means that you have an uncompleted match. The cast member confirmed that she could see the match in my file, but she didn't complete the match for me. So hopefully that all pans out and I have a three night stay in a standard view thanks to a combination of stalking and waitlisting.