Stalking Stitch from sunset lakes dec 2010 pre trippie

Hi

We got to Florida every year for Xmas, and looooooove it!!!:santa:

The parks are decorated and are so pretty and we wouldnt want to go at any other time.:lovestruc

The villa you have chosen looks lovely.

We have done ICE at the Gaylords (But be warned it is sooooo COLD!!):scared1:

Celebrations is also nice to visit in December as they have an hourly snowing each night complete with xmas music etc and it's so funny to see kids having much fun in "fake snow!!":rotfl2:

Really looking forward to hearing the rest of your plansxxxxx

Nice to see you're planning another trip. Hope this means Cam is feeling a lot better. Have fun planning.

Your plans so far Louise sound great, can't wait to read more.

Oh and the cake looks awesome!

Its official today that Cams fabourite wrestler Jeff hatdy is now signed at TNA which happens to be at Universal studios Orlando!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I actually cant believe it - Guess whos sending an emotional email asking for a meet with Jeff hardy ?? Another thing to add to my list of must sees though which is getting longer by the day.

All the boys love wrestling and all the favourites appear to be moving to Tna- this is definatly 1 instance of fate playing a part !!

Not sure what keira and I are meant to do for the 4 hours that the wrestling is on for though :confused:

Im so happy even without a meet Cam and the boys will be so excited to actually get to see the wrestling x

That's great news, I will cross my fingers that you will get to meet him. :)

Not sure I'd be thrilled with the wrestling either, but if you can line up a meet you will probably be on camera duty. :)

What about BBB for you and Keira? :)

My kids got up in a right strop today so what do all good parents do when the kids are tetchy ??? TALK DISNEY

So I found out the park maps and sat all kids on the floor with maps pen and paper and told them to write the down the MUST SEE OR DO in each park.
Cams was funny as he even wrote down restaurants :lmao:

The little exercise has also showed us that we are going to have to visit Animal Kingdom as all 3 boys wrote Everest. :scared1:

Another step closer to being able to reveal our big surprise for Cam but for now im just going to keep you in suspense a little bit longer :lmao:

so loving your pre-trip with all the up-dates. we will be giving seaworld a miss too this year as its not really us either. You will be away for my birthday and am hoping to go for my birthday in a few years time so will especially be interested in all the Xmas stuff you see and do and also the weather.

I loved your map idea.

Looking forward to reading more of your up-dates.

Susan

All sounds great so far - love the villa too x

I have just found you wonderful pre-trip report so I am signing in ... love your plans so far and can't wait to hear about your suprise :goodvibes Very exciting stuff :yay::yay:

This is kinda desperate to class this as news but as i just danced with excitement i thought it was worthy of sharing!! :yay::yay::yay:

I just renewed our touring plans subscription - they sent me a code which meant it was just £4 !! The crowd prediction for the whole fortnight is just a level 4 !! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

That is the lowest number there is as and im now even more excited than i was yesterday (if thats at all possible)

so now some serious planning can commence :love:

Louise, I have just found your PTR don't know how I missed it, but your plans look great. I'm sure your boys will have a ball at the wrestling.

Louise!! I've only just found this too :eek: I don't know what I've been doing to miss it!!

Plans sound great so far, I really do hope Cameron gets to meet Jeff Hardy, that'd be an amazing treat for him! Got my fingers crossed for that one coming off for you all :wizard:

Any news on this surprise yet? I've only just found the thread and I'm already intrigued!! :rotfl:

Louise!! I've only just found this too :eek: I don't know what I've been doing to miss it!!

Plans sound great so far, I really do hope Cameron gets to meet Jeff Hardy, that'd be an amazing treat for him! Got my fingers crossed for that one coming off for you all :wizard:

Any news on this surprise yet? I've only just found the thread and I'm already intrigued!! :rotfl:

Not yet Tinks as soon as i have it ill share i promise :thumbsup2 Im rubbish at keeping secrets but really dont want to jinx anything :)

Everything is falling into place nicely Louise.

Can't wait to hear more about the surprise.

Hi Louise

You planning sounds fab. My niece Emily and I may cross over some of your days towards the end of your holiday as I am toying with the idea of having a week in Disney with my 16 year old niece before Christmas so that she can see the fab decorations. I love Disney at Christmas so much and am also looking forward to actually seeing the Macy's parade at Universal as this is one thing I have never seen.

Hopefully we will cross over a couple of days:thumbsup2

Tina

Hi Louise

You planning sounds fab. My niece Emily and I may cross over some of your days towards the end of your holiday as I am toying with the idea of having a week in Disney with my 16 year old niece before Christmas so that she can see the fab decorations. I love Disney at Christmas so much and am also looking forward to actually seeing the Macy's parade at Universal as this is one thing I have never seen.

Hopefully we will cross over a couple of days:thumbsup2

Tina

Tina,
That would be brilliant if we did !! Cant wait to meet you in person :thumbsup2
Louise x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!