Stacey and Frank's Happily Ever After PJ FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!

Hey Stacey - I just jumped into your pj ! Where do you plan on doing the escape wedding? Also - I see you are from Long Island- all my family is there and I used to live in oceanside!! Gorgeous dress it looks very princess!

Hey Stacey - I just jumped into your pj ! Where do you plan on doing the escape wedding? Also - I see you are from Long Island- all my family is there and I used to live in oceanside!! Gorgeous dress it looks very princess!

Hello... my dress actually changed. I should probably edit my PJ when I have some time. We're having our escape wedding on Feb 16th at the Yacht Club Gazebo aat 2:30pm. Only my 2 maids of honor will be attending (as far as my side of the bridal party goes) and they will be in red dresses since it's Valentine's weekend. The blue and silver still remain the same for here though

ugghhhh thanks to the economy I had to change all my plans! We're no longer getting married at Disney but we are going to have an at home disney reception. I will post all of those details soon

I'm currently looking for a florist to do some silk flowers. I don't want to go with DFTW and I want roses that are light pink, lavender and cream. Anyone know any great florists that can do it on the cheap?:confused3

I just bought my ring pillow and cake servers on ebay.. here they are

servers.jpg

ringpillow.jpg

:banana: :banana:

I know I'm late on this but here is a pic from us at our engagement party 7/12/07

engagementparty-1.jpg

We had a Pirate and Princess themed party which was great but we also found out that a lot of people weren't going to make the trip down to WDW. My MOH and Frank's Best Man were supposed to make the trip as well but they just can't seem to make it work financially so now it's just the 2 of us, my parents, my brother, and my aunt, uncle and cousins that have DVC and come down every year at that time. We're going to be a very small party of 10 but DF didn't want me to give up my dream of being married in Disney. So we shall have a small ceremony on our anniversary followed by dinner at LeCellier and then have our big church reception here on September 27, 2009 and get married in my church so that his family and my extended family could witness it. I wound up coming down with mono this year and losing my job so we couldn't swing the wedding I wanted down there and it literally is just us getting married in Orlando but I will still wear my pink dress and we will still take pictures via a photopass session at the Grand Floridian

pillowcake.jpg

This is the cake we have chosen for our Disney ceremony. We will be having cake in the hotel room immediately after the ceremony and then going to the GF for pictures. We are going to only get 2 layers on the cake since there are so few of us. We are also going to do without the tiara because when we were at WDW in December I saw that Aribas Bros has new glass slippers and they have one in pink, (to match my dress) so I'm going to get that one with the date engraved and that will go on top of the pillows.

This is how I want my hair for that day (Thanks to the disbride who let me use it)
63f685fe80e9031586a1a01b8baee39a_m.jpg

I'm having Ana from Beaute Speciale come to do my hair and I will be doing my own makeup since I am a makeup artist and am never happy with the way anyone else does my makeup. I'm sure Ana would do great but since I'm pressed for cash I just decided to do it myself.

bouquets.jpg

This is the inspiration for my bouquet although I haven't exactly found anyone that can make it. I want it in silk so that I can use it again for my wedding in September..we'll see how that pans out. I'm going to keep looking on ebay for something because I'm running out of time. I don't want all the bling on the stems though, just a light pink ribbon would work fine to match my dress.

571.jpg
This is my dress, I think I posted it already but I had a dressmaker on Ebay make it for me and it's been shipped out. I'm just waiting for it to arrive any day now. Frank will be in a black tux with a silver vest.

I bought some favors the other day and will post them when they come in.
That's about it for now. If anyone has any ideas then send them my way!

Hey there i love the picture of you guys you look so cute. The dress is beautiful. Have you talked to your planner about that cake? That was originally my cake but the chefs would not do it. The offered an option of making it out of styrofoam and cutting a sheet cake for the guests. I even contacted the lady here that makes it and got all the specs from her and passed them on to the chef and they still would not do it.

Hey there i love the picture of you guys you look so cute. The dress is beautiful. Have you talked to your planner about that cake? That was originally my cake but the chefs would not do it. The offered an option of making it out of styrofoam and cutting a sheet cake for the guests. I even contacted the lady here that makes it and got all the specs from her and passed them on to the chef and they still would not do it.

I'm not going through DFTW..we are just getting married in Orlando and I'm using an outside bakery that will deliver to the hotel

This is an idea of the favors we are using for Disney.
wdw.jpg
for the actual day of the wedding

I'm trying to remember but I think they look something like this
bridalbreakfast.jpg
that's for the day before the wedding. We are doing a girls only princess breakfast at the castle :lovestruc

Stacey, your dress is beautiful and I love the hair style!! I may have missed this but is Disney doing your cake?

http://www.tastytoo.com/Tastytoo/Welcome.html

this is the bakery that is doing it. I will take pics next month and post them. It's going to be a mini version but I loved the cake.. I forgot who I got the pic from but since it was most likely you I just want to say Thank you! :thumbsup2

WoW! All their cakes look delish. I can imagine how it will turn out. I am really excited. I love sharing pictures, thats usually where you get ideas from. The lady who makes that cake is here in houston. Susies Cakes http://www.susiescakes.com/

Just found your PJ... that cake is beautiful! I love your gowns too! everything is going to be gorgeous. Good for you.

Just found your PJ... that cake is beautiful! I love your gowns too! everything is going to be gorgeous. Good for you.

Thanks Lynn..that means a lot coming from you! Everyone has a disbride that they look up to and for me it was you and Christina. I was there (accidently) at the boardwalk the day you got married and saw you and your MOH but didn't know it was you until after I was engaged and home on the boards. I loved everything about your wedding. You're a gorgeous girl and I hope my wedding can be as beautiful as yours was

Ok so I have some new pics to share...

Shoes:

I have these in pink and white for Disney and for at home
shoes.jpg

and these shoes for pictures
shoesglassslippers.jpg

Rings:
staceyring.jpg
franksing.jpg

Wedding Day Jewelry:
pink_cz_heart_main270.jpg
These earrings with this necklace
bridependant.jpg
my mommy bought it for me for Christmas it had a beautiful poem inside

batman_cufflinks.jpg
for DF (obviously)

Cake Table Accessories:
minnieandmickeylennox.jpg

jimshorecastle.jpg

and last but not least, our toasting flutes
toastingflutes.jpg
These are engraved with our names on them :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter