Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

I have multiple 16 min links. PM me if anyone needs them (looks like lots of links have been shared)

HELP! It's in my husbands name - should be me!! But all my info - what do I do??? WIll they fix this for me or am I stuck?????

HELP! It's in my husbands name - should be me!! But all my info - what do I do??? WIll they fix this for me or am I stuck?????
You can e-mail them. Hopefully they fix it. Go to "Contact us" at bottom of RunD page

In for the challenge again! FWIW - the two I clicked on first are both sitting at 40 minutes and the other two (that I did right at 10am and then about a minute after) went way faster! The one I clicked last was first to be ready and while I was registering the other one went from 30 minutes to “your turn to register”.

Good luck to everyone! Hope you all can n get what you wanted!

Send an email to rundisney and then be patient because they're probably going to get a lot of emails.

Well this will be interesting
For whatever reason MY Registration comes up my moms first name for god knows what reason ( my middle initial and last name, birthdate) and her email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter