"Spring" merchandise for sale after Easter?

IBelieveInTheMagic

DIS Veteran
Hello to you all and Happy Easter! We will be arriving a little over two weeks after Easter and I'm pretty confident I will not find any Easter items still for sale in the resorts or parks, correct? That's okay if so, however I'm wondering if there are currently or will be any Spring related items for sale? For example, Mickey or Minnie plush toys dressed up in Spring outfits, the popcorn buckets (Spring theme on them), etc. I'd love to pick up a few Spring themed mementos from the trip and I wonder what they'll have? We've been during the Holiday Season and the Fall so we're anticipating our new Spring time trip. :cool1:

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Heather

Just bumping!

Has anyone just returned that can share with me if they noticed any spring themed merchandise? :flower3:

Thanks
Heather

It is possible they will still have some Easter merchandise for sale. It depends on when they decide to pull it and send the extras over to the discount store and Cast Connection. As soon as Easter is over, they usually put out the Mother's Day merchandise. There will be special plush for Mother's Day.

I've not seen anything else with a spring theme as yet and I've been all over the stores recently.

It is possible they will still have some Easter merchandise for sale. It depends on when they decide to pull it and send the extras over to the discount store and Cast Connection. As soon as Easter is over, they usually put out the Mother's Day merchandise. There will be special plush for Mother's Day.

I've not seen anything else with a spring theme as yet and I've been all over the stores recently.

Thank you for taking the time to respond! :hug: I'll be looking for the Mother's Day plush so I appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks again,
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter