Spring Break at WDW countdown!

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
OK all you WDW Spring Breakers, are you READY :banana: :banana: !! 82 days and counting for us until we (me, DS (16) and friend (also 16)) arrive at PC for 4 nights and then OKW for 5 nights. Just booked the Around the World Segway tour this week for the 3 of us. DS is REALLY looking forward to this tour. He has wanted to do it since WDW first started it a few years ago. He is getting major brownie points with mom and has agreed to get his hair cut at The Harmony Barber Shop. It's something I have always wanted to do, but never found the time. He's not real sure about the pixe dust though :earseek: . So how much longer do YOU have :hourglass until your WDW Spring Break trip?

We are ready for our spring break trip too....except our DD9 doesn't know anything about it!!! I can't wait to see the look on her face when we go to the airport! Come on March!:banana:

jacksmom ~ I think you arrive ~ the same time as us, if I'm reading your countdown correctly. We arrive on 3/22. 11 weeks from today :cheer2: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter