Spore

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
I keep seeing commercials for this game. Does anyone know anything about it? I looked at the site but I don't know much more than I did before. LOL!

I keep seeing commercials for this game. Does anyone know anything about it? I looked at the site but I don't know much more than I did before. LOL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(game)

Spore is a creature creator, that was made by the same companies that own and design The Sims. In the 6th expansion pack I got for the sims 2 I believe I got a spore advertisment card with it, I wanted to check it out but I forgot about it heh.

It looks like fun. We've played with the creature creator and have come up with some really creative creatures. We're just trying the game right now - will let you know if it lives up to all the hype.

I want it but I'm not going to get it because the DRM (SecuROM) is too much of a hassle. Check out the reviews on Amazon to see what I mean. Too bad, because it sounds like a fun game.

Just went to Target and looked at the game. Looks fun, but it was $50! My mom wouldn't buy it, $50 is a lot during this economy crisis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter