Split stays??

freepixie

<font color=deeppink>Tanoshi<br><font color=green>
I know this has probably been asked a bunch of times, but I can't find anything recently.

We are thinking of doing a split-stay on an upcoming trip- Poly/Yacht Club.

How does it work with luggage? Do we have to transport it ourselves to the other resort?

Do you get new room keys?

We will also have a scooter in our party that is rented from an outside company- should we contact the company about getting it transported from one resort to the other?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

I can't comment on the scooter portion of your question.

As far as the luggage is concerned just contact bell services at your first resort and let them know that you are transferring to another resort. Just know that your luggage is not guaranteed to arrive at your next resort until sometime early/mid-afternoon, so if you need access to something make sure you take it with you.

You will also get new room keys at your second resort.

We have done this on our last few trips and have never had an issue.

To get scooter to new resort, from Poly, just go to what ever park you were planning on going to, then when you are ready to check into YC, take the YC bus over from the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter