Split Stay with Park Tickets

KristinV02

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I have a question. I used the search feature and while I learned a lot about these Split Stays, I did not get an answer to my current question.

We are staying 3 nights at AoA with Dining & 5 Day MYW Tickets. We are then switching over to AKL by renting DVC Points for 3 nights and are purchasing the Dining Plan to cover us then.

My question is: With the park tickets, is there any way to transfer them from the AoA KTTW card to the AKL KTTW card? Or would I continue to use AoA's KTTW for my park entrances?

Thank you!! :)

Just keep using your AoA room keys. The alternative would be to have the ticketing removed from those Keys to the World when you check out and transferred to 'paper' tickets, then have the paper tickets combined with your new Keys to the World.

Too much trouble and too time-consuming when it's not required, for me anyway :).

When we transfered from AKV to BLT, they just transfered the tickets from one to the other. It didn't take much time. It was worth it not to have to carry two cards.

We always do split stays, last year was a tri-stay (AoA (Free dining), BCV (DVC points), & AKL-Kidani(DVC Points). We had 8-day tickets on our AoA package and just used those keys throughout the whole trip. Got confusing at one point, because we had dining plans attached to each reservation, at one point were using the one key card for tickets, one just to get into room, and the other to use up our dining plan credits.

We're doing a split stay in May, and I didn't even think of that! I just purchased our tickets using the ebates/Orbitz deal, so when we turn in our voucher for paper tickets I might just use those until we check in to our DVC. Then get them added to KTTW. No dining plan here, thank goodness. Dealing with all that would probably drive me bonkers.

Oy, I didn't think of this either. I was going to skip the undercover tourist ticket savings in favor of the convenience of having one room key/ticket, but we are changing resorts. We also have 2 reservation numbers at one resort (linked, but I fear it will go awry). I may just go with UT after all.

We always do split stays.

We either get paper tickets and don't put them on our KTTW cards, or we put them on the first set then have them moved to the 2nd set.

We did a split stay between POP and POR last November. They just moved our tickets from the POP KTTW cards to the POR cards.

Staying at AoA for one night then moving to YC for 6 night..Will the hotel move the luggage?

Staying at AoA for one night then moving to YC for 6 night..Will the hotel move the luggage?

Yes. On the morning of the move call bell services and explain that you would like your luggage transferred to the Yacht Club. Your luggage may not be transferred immediately though. It will probably be available after 3 pm or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!