• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split Stay, Renting Points, FastPasses

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We currently have a bounceback package for 8 nights at PO-Riverside with the dining plan. We have the opportunity to rent points at the Beach Club Villas for the last 4 nights and would then change to first reservation to 4 nights. We would again use the dining plan at the Beach Club Villas. I understand that there would be two separate reservations. Would we be able to make FastPasses for our entire trip if we have the tickets linked in MDE? Any help would be appreciated.

We currently have a bounceback package for 8 nights at PO-Riverside with the dining plan. We have the opportunity to rent points at the Beach Club Villas for the last 4 nights and would then change to first reservation to 4 nights. We would again use the dining plan at the Beach Club Villas. I understand that there would be two separate reservations. Would we be able to make FastPasses for our entire trip if we have the tickets linked in MDE? Any help would be appreciated.
As long as you have continuing reservations (check out from #1 and check into #2 are the same day), then you can book all of your FPs 60 days from the check in date for reservation #1

Last edited:
Yes. You can for FP+, but not ADRs. ADRs are per reservation ( you will have 2 different ones. Split Stay is an Internet term). Are you sure you won’t lose your Bounceback offer? You may. Be sure before you try to “ drop days”. Disney now usually will only do that if your new dates are available to book. You would have to cancel the current reservation and then book a new one.

Yes. You can for FP+, but not ADRs. ADRs are per reservation ( you will have 2 different ones. Split Stay is an Internet term). Are you sure you won’t lose your Bounceback offer? You may. Be sure before you try to “ drop days”. Disney now usually will only do that if your new dates are available to book. You would have to cancel the current reservation and then book a new one.

That's what I am not sure about. I don't want to mess things up and will keep what we have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter