Split stay and dining 60 day window

stephen11

Mouseketeer
Hi - We will be visiting disney in February and have our first night booked separately because we are waitlisted for that night. Does that mean my 60 day window is also split from that first night?

FWIW I have had success calling for reservations during a split stay and speaking to a kind CM who will book me out to the end of my vacating. I've also spoken to CMs who won't do this but if you really want a particular reservation it's worth a shot.

FWIW I have had success calling for reservations during a split stay and speaking to a kind CM who will book me out to the end of my vacating. I've also spoken to CMs who won't do this but if you really want a particular reservation it's worth a shot.
Is it true that you can’t cancel/modify the ones the CM makes on-line? I feel like I saw that on a board somewhere…

I so wish they would fix this. I want to stay in the BCV, however, since the opening at 11 months I check everyday multiple times, as does my family, and we can't get our room as one reservation so I get screw when making ADRs. I would have made one ressie if I could, but I can't get all my days for a one bedroom in one ressie but I can get it in two ressies. I have even called GS to see if they can help and they couldn't.

I so wish they would fix this. I want to stay in the BCV, however, since the opening at 11 months I check everyday multiple times, as does my family, and we can't get our room as one reservation so I get screw when making ADRs. I would have made one ressie if I could, but I can't get all my days for a one bedroom in one ressie but I can get it in two ressies. I have even called GS to see if they can help and they couldn't.
You should be able to get Member Services to combine the room reservations for you. BCV only has one room category, so, as long as it's booked with the same membership, they'll combine it.

If you are staying at the same resort, you should be able to have member services combine it to one reservation. If you are at 2 different resorts, that doesn't work.
Mixed experiences having CM book your entire stay. Can't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter