Splendid China

Ladybug111

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the Mysterious Kingdom of the Orient show and had dinner? I saw on their website that dinner and the show come with their normal admission ticket, however dinner is not available for those who have discount tickets. I received an ad in the mail offering Splendid China tickets for half price at a location outside of the park. They are supposedly the same tickets you buy there, but they were just bought in bulk by the dealer. For those of you who've had the free dinner with the show, did you have to have a special ticket or something that they give you at the ticket desk? Do you think that I would be able to get the free dinner with my ticket that I buy offsite? Thanks!!

You can read my review of the show on this board. As for the dinner, I am not sure if offsite purchased tickets allow for the free dinner. You might want to call Splendid China directly and find out. Personally, I would skip the dinner entirely. I found it pretty gross. It is very substandard mall food court Chinese food.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Splendid China has now received a substantial cash injection from the Chinese Gvt. As a result improvements will take place and it is hoped that S.C. will recover from it's poor performance of recent years. I have to say that 6 years ago it's restaurant was excellent. Unfortunately it went all downhill. The grass is now being cut and it does look as if more of an effort is being made. I don't expect it to get that much better ubtil July/August though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter