Spin-off Do you skip or ignore certain posters?

Nobody on ignore, but I do scroll past the same racist posters that always chime in on the controversial threads. I mostly skip threads that end up at 12 pages as well because two or three of the same posters always have to have the last word. I figure just let them go on and on if it makes them happy in some weird way.

I have one person on ignore, which I had forgotten about. I’m sure the poster is a very nice person, but his/her posts were filled with emojis, purposely misspelled words (cutesy spelling) ridiculous punctuation, etc. It hurts my eyes so I ignore.

So if you ignore someone what does it look like in a thread? Is it literally just gone? Is there a blank white box? Does it have a msg that they posted but block you from seeing it? Maybe I should ignore someone and find out.

So if you ignore someone what does it look like in a thread? Is it literally just gone? Is there a blank white box? Does it have a msg that they posted but block you from seeing it? Maybe I should ignore someone and find out.
Post is gone and there's a "view ignored posts" message at the bottom of the page. If someone quotes them, the quote is gone from their post as well.

I have two people ignored here on the boards. Nothing to do with disagreements - in fact I had no interaction with either of them. One was just incredibly hostile to other posters and it made otherwise interesting threads unpleasant to read. IIRC the other was because of the huge volume of threads posted in a short space of time. Nothing wrong with that but it was throwing off the balance of my screen!

Twitter is another matter altogether. I have muted almost a many people as I've followed!

I couldn’t remember if I ignore anyone or not and then I looked at the bottom of the thread where it said “show ignored content.“ and there it was and I remembered why I ignore him/ her ! Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter